Everyday Shea, Shea Butter Soap Shampoo

Niapb

Hello ladies, I found this shampoo in Whole Foods and bought it because the ingredients seemed very interesting and I have nothing to lose. It's called Everyday Shea Moisturing Shampoo. Says its made with "unrefined, certified fair trade shea butter soap."

The ingredients are Liquid Shea Butter Soap, Virgin Coconut Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Polyglucose.

Has anyone tried this? If so, what were your results?

ajargon02

I'm just here to see your responses. I have seen these products in many places, but haven't bought them. Let us know how the products work out for you!

RossBoss

I bought some last week. I was in NYC and forgot to bring my shampoo bar. So I went to the Whole Foods and bought the shampoo and conditioner. I bought the Vanilla Mint scent and had to take it back because the Mint scent was TOO strong with absolutely no hint of vanilla. It only smelled like mint toothpaste in my hair. So i took it back and got the lavender scent. I then realized that this stuff tangles my hair like nobody's business. I could not even comb my hair because it was so hard and tangled. And the lavender scent was so overpowering just like the mint. This stuff is terrible for my hair!