Extension & Braiding Hair From Aliexpress?

RUBY

Has anyone bought braiding hair from Aliexpress?

I'm after the umbre braiding hair like :

And specifically this color

And it seems like the best selection and cheapest place to get them is from Aliexpress but I've never ordered direct from China before so I'm apprehensive. I know that Aliexpress is supposed to be some kind of huge marketplace like Amazon with safety mechanism in place but I need genuine feedback first before I take the plunge.

So ladies has anyone used Aliexpress to buy hair? What was your experience?

RUBY

Well there is about to be a big sale on hair and beauty items on Aliexpress on the 11th November, so I'm hoping for some more reviews before that day.

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress
Aliexpress is basically Chinese ebay, so ymmv depending on which seller you buy from. I've never bought hair from them but I would check the reviews for whoever you're looking at. Also check youtube and bloggers to see which sellers they're ordering from.

Lady S

If you do order from them, please post your experience. I'm thinking about getting some pre-twisted senegalese twists for crochet braid from there since it may end up being cheaper than my local beauty store and Sams beauty.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Please do give us a vendor. These local bss's here are overcharging big time for some cheap junk. I'd like to braid my hair at least once this year but I either don't see enough paks of the hair I want or that the quality of it is bum.

RUBY

Well I took the plunge and ordered some braiding hair from two different vendors. So now I'm just waiting to receive them.