EXTRA EXTRA!!!!!!!Update of texturized hair...... EXTRA EXTRA!!!!!!!

Ohmy /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I want that puff!!!! Your hair is beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow, that's a beautiful head of hair. You got me over here wanting to texturize. Did you texturizer your hair yourself?

Re: EXTRA EXTRA!!!!!!!Update of texturized hair...... EXTRA EXTRA!!!!!

your hair is gorgeous!! lol im so mad my hairdresser over processed my newgrowth...she basically relaxed it..how long did you leave yours in and did you smooth it out or just leave iton there

Ur hair looks beautiful /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wow. Beautiful hair. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Thank you Ladies!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif, to answer some of yall's questions ( I'm from Texas, OK lol. /images/graemlins/smile.gif, I texturized it myself using the Profective relaxer Regular strength, I actually smoothed it on and left it on for about 15-20 minutes, the main things that I use on my hair is Softee curl activator/Surge leave in, I was using the Worlds of Curls but the Softee was cheaper and it has aloe vera gel in it, feels good on the scalp, once I get out of the shower from shampooing or conditioning wash, I spray my scalp with Surge (actually saturate my scalp), then I put on the activator, put my hair in 2 buns, (top and bottom) cover with plastic baggie and stocking, I still use the Vigoral gel to lay dawn the front. I am sooooo thrilled that I can still wear my puff, that's going to be my Thanksgiving Style of the day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font> I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beautiful Hair. What part of Texas are you from? I saw the fair pics, soo I'm think the Dallas/Fort Worth area ( cus the South Texas state fair doesn't look like that)

[ QUOTE ]
stephypoo said:
Thank you Ladies!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif, to answer some of yall's questions ( I'm from Texas, OK lol. /images/graemlins/smile.gif, I texturized it myself using the Profective relaxer Regular strength, I actually smoothed it on and left it on for about 15-20 minutes, the main things that I use on my hair is Softee curl activator/Surge leave in, I was using the Worlds of Curls but the Softee was cheaper and it has aloe vera gel in it, feels good on the scalp, once I get out of the shower from shampooing or conditioning wash, I spray my scalp with Surge (actually saturate my scalp), then I put on the activator, put my hair in 2 buns, (top and bottom) cover with plastic baggie and stocking, I still use the Vigoral gel to lay dawn the front. I am sooooo thrilled that I can still wear my puff, that's going to be my Thanksgiving Style of the day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font> I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]really you left it on for about 15-20 mins...My hairdresser used Dudleys mild and left it on fot the sametime and my hair was almost fully relaxed...basically it is relaxed...lol...i dont know what happened

Back