I CUT MY HAIR

Avin'sMom2010

from almost arm pit length to bottom of neck length, and it feels so good, I was natural for a few years then I texturized BIG MISTAKE:( then transitioned for about 5 months until I tried to Texturized with Motions last month which left my hair a mess so I decided to cut to neck length and just cut a little every month, my two year old son was in the bathroom when I cut my hair he was like MOMMA LOOK :( pointing at the hair on the floor lol, we all know it WILL GROW BACK, EVEN HEALTHIER!!!!:)

OH BTW I tried the Monistat and Doo Gro my scalp ITCHED LIKE CRAZY, today was my second day using it, I WASHED with Nizoral, soooo no more Monistat for me :(

I haven't updated the cut, but just imagine my hair neck length and texturized,(BLAH) I'll try to take pics later this week.

ADDED: I cond. washed my hair and let it air-dry it looks alot thicker, I have it pulled up on top and down in the back, it looks like my pics in my last year summer album.

some of my pics from 2001 till ealier this year are at www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn

pass=scooter

Last edited:

Avin'sMom2010

DON'T LAUGH AT MY STUPID HAIR MISTAKE!!!!!!:)

I cut it because I UH had an accident with the Motions relaxer, I accidently used the silk protein contiditioner thinking it was the relaxer (duh) I had just got off work late at night and I was really tired both jars look the same :(, so I put the conditioner in thinking it was the relaxer, once I got in the shower and rinsed YEAH YOU GUESSED IT I slathered relaxer on my hair thinking it was conditioner :( the smell hit me soon as it hit my hair, so I shampooed it out, the next day I tried to do it over the right way, the ends started breaking a little on the left side, it just didn't feel right after that. You have to be very careful messing with chemicals, I learned my lesson (MAKE SURE YOU READ IT FIRST :(