Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protectant vs. Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconst.

beans4reezy

Ladies,

I am going to flat iron my 6 months worth of NG this weeked. My question is should I use the Fantasia heat protectant, the Aphogee Green tea reconstructor, or should I use both?? Anyone have experience using either? Or even both??

gorgeoushair

Re: Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protectant vs. Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Recon

Aphogee green tea is a leave in......fantasia is a serum. Are you wanting to use the Fantasia on wet hair or on dry before you flat iron. You can use both on wet or you can use Aphogee on wet as your leave in and then the fantasia on dry before you flat iron.

IndianAngel22

Re: Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protectant vs. Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Recon

both. i spray in the green tea and then put in a dime sized amount of chi serum, blowdry and flatiron....

RocStar

In my opinion these are products that are used for two different reasons and can't really be compared...you aren't really comparing apples to apples.

I guess I see the Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea as a leave in (not a heat protectant) and the Fantasia as a heat protectant.