Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum!!!!!

crlsweetie912

Ok, so yall saw the pictures from the meet and greet and Marie170 and I almost got into a fight over this stuff. Someone donated it for the product swap. So I am stretching and laying off the heat so I had this waiting in the wings for my next relaxer.

Last night I washed my hair because my 3 day old rollerset was looking rough. I am about 9 weeks post and I have about and inch and a half of newgrowth! Buckwheat has a new sister!

So as I began to rollerset my hair, I had an epiphany! I can use the Olive oil serum on my hair to seal and smooth the ends. So after I sprayed my hair with my salerm, lacio, lottabody, coconut oil mix, I put a tiny amount of the olive oil serum on my ends!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

My hair is so silky and bouncy and my ends are smooth and shiny and supple. This stuff is a keeper! I can't wait to see what it does to freshly relaxed hair! OMG! I may be a rollersetter for life now!

Thank you FANTASIA IC OLIVE OIL SERUM!:D

Oh, I have to take a picture, BRB!

HoneyDew

I love this stuff.

I cannot flat-iron with it, but I can use it for smoothing and shine. I just put some on this morning before I Caruso bumped my ends. Pretty decent stuff!

Healthb4Length

Love this stuff too! It detangles and gives great shine! For rollersets I put 1 oz of it with 16oz of water in a spray bottle, it makes my rollersets really soft.

*Frisky*

crlsweetie912 said:

Ok, so yall saw the pictures from the meet and greet and Marie170 and I almost got into a fight over this stuff. Someone donated it for the product swap. So I am stretching and laying off the heat so I had this waiting in the wings for my next relaxer.

Last night I washed my hair because my 3 day old rollerset was looking rough. I am about 9 weeks post and I have about and inch and a half of newgrowth! Buckwheat has a new sister!

So as I began to rollerset my hair, I had an epiphany! I can use the Olive oil serum on my hair to seal and smooth the ends. So after I sprayed my hair with my salerm, lacio, lottabody, coconut oil mix, I put a tiny amount of the olive oil serum on my ends!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

My hair is so silky and bouncy and my ends are smooth and shiny and supple. This stuff is a keeper! I can't wait to see what it does to freshly relaxed hair! OMG! I may be a rollersetter for life now!

Thank you FANTASIA IC OLIVE OIL SERUM!:D

Oh, I have to take a picture, BRB!

ok you know it's on and poppin when I see you again...:lol:

I was gonna go buy this stuff but CantbeCopied told me to stop my PJism and just use what I got...I want it and I want it now!! (Don't nobody tell her):lol:

HoneyDew

Man, I cannot find that thread, but Ithink we had posted the ingredients at one point.

Anyway, it is all cones with some olive oil and aloe.

They need to stop saying that it is moisturizing, though. It is not a moisturizer, IMO, just a polishing serum. I do like it better than the regular one though.

HoneyDew

marie170 said:
ok you know it's on and poppin when I see you again...:lol:

I was gonna go buy this stuff but CantbeCopied told me to stop my PJism and just use what I got...I want it and I want it now!! (Don't nobody tell her):lol:

Don't buy any! I have some samples of it that I got from the company.

Girl, I called them, yes called, to ask for the ingredients. This was before I started seeing it in the stores. They told me that they have a policy to not print their ingredients or read them over the phone :look: , but the lady said she would send me some samples.

By the time they came, I had already found some in a BSS. PM me your address, I will send these sample pouches to you, no problem.

I can drop them in the mail tomorrow.

crlsweetie912

HoneyDew said:

Girl, I called them, yes called, to ask for the ingredients. This was before I started seeing it in the stores. They told me that they have a policy to not print their ingredients or read them over the phone :look: , but the lady said she would send me some samples.

By the time they came, I had already found some in a BSS. PM me your address, I will send these sample pouches to you, no problem.

Honeydew, what's that product in your avatar?

crlsweetie912 said:
Honeydew, what's that product in your avatar?

I have that stuff. I have not used it in a while though.

http://www.pointshop.com/Mall/Catalog/Product/ASP/product-id/651895/store-id/1000008761.html

Description from website:

Hair Pomade
Conditioner-Restorer-Rootbuilder
Ingredients: Nettle,Rosemary,Sage,Pepermint, Thyme, Alfalfa, Pure Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Coconut Oil, Sage Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bergamont Oil, Chlorophyll (from nettle and spinach), Pure Mineral Jelly, Natural Fragrance and Good Intention.
This product is also execellent for dry skin and chapped lips
Net wt 4.0 oz

crlsweetie912

BabyImaStarr said:

http://www.pointshop.com/Mall/Catalog/Product/ASP/product-id/651895/store-id/1000008761.html

Hair Pomade
Ingredients: Nettle,Rosemary,Sage,Pepermint, Thyme, Alfalfa, Pure Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Coconut Oil, Sage Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bergamont Oil, Chlorophyll (from nettle and spinach), Pure Mineral Jelly, Natural Fragrance and Good Intention.
Net wt 4.0 oz
How does it work? Did you have to buy a case of it?

crlsweetie912 said:
How does it work? Did you have to buy a case of it?

I got one jar from an old co-worker of mine. She had an entire case though. I think I saw it in a mall in VA once too. I did not really use it because it was just when I found LHCF so I put it in the closet and there it stayed. I will dig it out and play around with it when I get home.

*Frisky*

HoneyDew said:

You are the sweetest....I will pm you my address.
(sticking my tongue out at crlsweetie):lol:

SilkyandSmooth

BabyImaStarr said:

Hair Pomade
Net wt 4.0 oz

My Mother loves this stuff. She buys it from the African vendors on 125th street in Harlem.

HoneyDew

That's my grease yall!!

I know many ladies are not down with grease, but I can't get away from it.
I tried, but it kept calling me back.

This one in particular is my baby.

Honestly, I stopped using it and I was fine, but all summer I was doing my mom's hair so she could save $$.

I was amazed at her hair week to week. Her NG was soft. Her hair was growing fast. Everything was just good. I was impressed

All she does is haev me shampoo and DC weekly and then she uses Nature's blessings every 2-3 days. She does use ORS olive oil cream on her ends afew times a week, but on her scalp, she uses Nature's Blessings.

I went back to it about a month ago and I don't know why I stopped. I really have been enjoying it.

My scalp has been tingling a bit and I don't know what that's from.

I have not been using anything else on my scalp.

The cheapest we found it was from here:http://www.idunu.com/healthbeauty.html

I know the site looks a little bootleg, but I have never had any problems with them.

HoneyDew

SilkyandSmooth said:
My Mother loves this stuff. She buys it from the African vendors on 125th street in Harlem.

I want to know where they get it from!!

We buy so much of it because my mom gives it to her friends as gifts. She told me that when someone compliments her on her hair she tells them about NB and they want some.

She is better than me, because I ain't giving up my NB. :D

BTW, I wonder is anyone would be able to :phone: contact the Fantasia IC crew to see if they can get some samples, too. I hate to overload them, but they seem to have samples of many of their products.

Also, the lady told me that have a spray version of this one coming out. :yep: :clapping: I really would like to try that.

HoneyDew

crlsweetie912 said:
Thanks HoneyDew!
(like I need to be buying any more products!)

I know what you mean. I have been telling myself everyday to step away from Sally Beauty Supply Store on my lunch.

I will go in there even if I don't even need anything.:look:

I will even go to different ones so the ladies that work there won't think I am crazy for stopping in twice a week. :lol:

Tee

HoneyDew said:
I know what you mean. I have been telling myself everyday to step away from Sally Beauty Supply Store on my lunch.

I will go in there even if I don't even need anything.:look:

I will even go to different ones so the ladies that work there won't think I am crazy for stopping in twice a week. :lol:

Lol. I do this too. The ladies know me already know.

I have the Olive Oil Serum from Honey Dew reviews from awhile bck. I just havent used it.

seeminglysweet

I bought some of this the other day Im deep conditioning right now and this post reminded me that I have a new product to try....I can't wait. I'll post results!

LovelyLionessa

crlsweetie912 said:
Sally's should have it. I have seen it in every BSS in our area. You should check it out.

Really? I plan on going to Sally's tomorrow for their big October Sale, so I'll look for it. Thanks! ;)