Fantasia or Loreal Serum?

soslychic

Which serum do you prefer?

Fantasia IC or Loreal Smooth Vive Intense? Which fights frizz and adds shine better? And which one leaves your hair straighter?

i have both at the moment and you can't even compare these two in my opinion. the l'oreal is the best serum i have ever used. i think i'm on my third or fourth bottle, and the fantasia just sits in my bathroom. maybe the fantasia fights frizz also but it does not detangle at all. and the l'oreal is a detangler and frizz fighting serum in once.

I used my L'Oreal serum for the very first time today. I like it already.
smile.gif

I'd also say L'Oreal Smooth Intense if you want straighter frizz free hair. They don't "compare" if you are only judging them on that basis. It's the L'oreal hands down.

For curly styles tho (like braidouts and airdrying) the Fantasia is more heavy duty IMO.

Loreal all the way. I have two bottles of Fantasia in my cabinet-never touch them. I use my Loreal whether I roller set or blow dry
spank.gif
. It makes my hair really silky.

[ QUOTE ]
i have both at the moment and you can't even compare these two in my opinion. the l'oreal is the best serum i have ever used. i think i'm on my third or fourth bottle, and the fantasia just sits in my bathroom. maybe the fantasia fights frizz also but it does not detangle at all. and the l'oreal is a detangler and frizz fighting serum in once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't tried the l'oreal yet, but I will eventually. For me, fantasia detangles beautifully. I don't know about the frizz factor because my hair hasn't been straight in ages.

Back