Review: Loreal Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Kiadodie

I washed my hair the other night with Lanza Protein Plus shampoo and then conditioned it with Kenra Intesive treatment for 30 minutes.
Then I rinsed that out and put a tiny bit of Elucence Moisturizing conditioner in my hair, combed it and put the Loreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum throughout my entire hair and rolled it and sat under the dryer for 1 1/2 hours.
All I can say is, that serum is the bomb
. It left my hair so smooth and soft and it didn't make it feel too stiff or dry. It was very bouncy and shiny

Just wanted to share....

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it WONDERFUL??????????

Allandra, you better gon' and jump on it girl!

[/ QUOTE ]
I will soon.

sweetcocoa

I tried this for the first time Sunday. All I can say is I likeeeee.....

Thanks this stuff is the bomb. It even held up in my car when it got warm and humid(I did that on purpose to see what would happen).

sithembile

I just used mine yesterday, its great. I put keracare essential oils in my wet hair, then I added a little serum combed it into a pony tail. When I woke up this morning, y hair was soft, and straight, normally my ends get fizzy, but the serum worked wonders!

lala

[ QUOTE ]
okay I REALLLLY need to use mine. There are too many raves bouncing around about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realllly need to try this, my results have been excellent to say the least.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
I'll need to get this stuff since summer is prone to the humidity that frizz our hair. I'm glad it worked for all of you. Toodles.