Fast from wrong thinking day 11

Prudent1

Day 11 >

Today we’re fasting from thoughts of financial fear. “What if I end up poor when I’m old”; “I’m afraid I’ll never be financially well off”; “What if I make the wrong move”; etc.

We need to attack these fears with the Word of God and with right thinking.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Embrace God as your source—you’re only source. That doesn’t mean you don’t work or save. But fix your mind on God as provider. He is Jehovah Jireh—your provider (Genesis 22:12-14).

2. “Poor” thinking leads to “poor” living. Replace ‘poverty’ thinking (just getting by), with ‘prosperity’ thinking. Look up Romans 8:32. God supplies us with all things RICHLY to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17).

3. Stop thinking God and money don’t mix. Trusting both don’t mix. God provides. TRUST God, not money. Trusting the wrong thing produces wrong choices.

4. Renew your mind to the purpose of money. God wants you blessed to be a blessing (Genesis 12:1-3) Deuteronomy 8:18 says He gives us the power to get wealth—TO ESTABLISH HIS COVENANT.

5. YOU HAVE CONTROL. Say it and believe it. You control your financial future by the seeds you sow and by the plans you make.

6. BELIEVE in the power of wisdom. You can ask for and receive MORE THAN YOU NEED (James 1:5). Solomon asked for wisdom, and he became wealthy. (2 Chronicles 1:11)

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I embrace God as my source. He provides all things richly for me to enjoy. I rebuke the fear of being poor, and I fill my mind with thoughts of God’s provision. I see the purpose of money is to advance the kingdom of God and I expect to bring MUCH advance for His glory. I do have control of my financial future and I expect the wisdom of God to flood my life beginning today, in Jesus’ Name.

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow