Favorite cheapie condish??

ITA! :yep: Herbal Essences LTR is AWESOME!!!! :lick: You should see my SO with his face all up in muh grass! lol. Seriously this is the only conditioner that I've ever used that made me rethink and retry co-washing!:drunk: yay! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

Cool thanks for the info...
VO5 honeydew smoothie is my favorite cheapie. It softens, detangles and gives great slip. I buy several bottles at a time at the dollar store and I love it. It has: Panthenol, Soy Milk, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Biotin, Thiamine HCl, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract.

i mainly use these in the summer/spring since i co-wash more frequently then:
  1. sauve tropical coconut
  2. hello hydration conditioner

I love all of everything Tressemme has for conditioners:grin: The smooth and silky, moisture rich, remoisturize, curl something.......I got one of each (32 oz. for 2.99) the last time they were on sale.

I tried some of the HE's conditioners and they work well, but I like the fact that I get more bang for my buck with Tressemmee.

Deep condition with Motions Moisture Plus in the tub mixed with olive oil or an oil blend. Other conditioners and butters can be added, too, which makes it even better. :dance7:
You know this is the business!!

My fav cheapie cheapies are VO5 and Trade Joe's Nourish Spa.. Dang I wish we had a darn Trade Joe's Joe. I need more.

I love all of everything Tressemme has for conditioners:grin: The smooth and silky, moisture rich, remoisturize, curl something.......I got one of each (32 oz. for 2.99) the last time they were on sale.

I tried some of the HE's conditioners and they work well, but I like the fact that I get more bang for my buck with Tressemmee.

ITA, TreSemme may even turn my head from Garnier Fructis...oh well

Back