FEATURE OF THE MONTH FOR JULY

Wolftrap

Ok why when I look at the feature of the month page it says that Carmelhonee is the feature of the month and that was for March. I noticed there is a thread for a July feature but I don't see her I see Cararmelhonee. What's going on? Is this happening to anyone else?

Nice

Nope!

Hope that it is fixed now. BTW, did you try the silk therapy?

Wolftrap

Yup I tried the silk therapy and I liked it. I think I may try it. I got my hair done and she used an IC version of it and it worked fine too. So not sure if I will buy that one.

Cinnabuns

Oh no,
I thought that I was the only one this was happening to! I hope this will be fixed in the future

calbear

I posted to you about this in the thread about the feature - check that and see if you are stull having an issue.

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
Ok why when I look at the feature of the month page it says that Carmelhonee is the feature of the month and that was for March. I noticed there is a thread for a July feature but I don't see her I see Cararmelhonee. What's going on? Is this happening to anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhh... my little experiment worked
Dang, now u had to go and mess it up

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]

Shhhh... my little experiment worked
Dang, now u had to go and mess it up

[/ QUOTE ]

You wanna be the feature every month? I hear that!

aqualung

The mods haven't updated that link yet. They have to remember to make it point to a new page every month.