Fed up with the new CON line

iaec06

I don't care what anyone tells me this new CON line does not have the same formula. I have always used the moisterizing detangling poo Green bottle and my hair/ daugters har would feel Fabulous after, but now this new line is pissing me off and it has replaced my holy grail bottle.. Does anyone here no where I can find a none ending supply of the origional CON detangling poo TIA

Someone posted a link in the past to a site that still stocks the old CON. But have you tried Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo, I've heard it's as good, if not better.

it sucks! I got a stash from a fellow LHCFer about a while ago. I'm holding on to it for dear life.

In the meantime, I'm on the hunt for alternatives. I found this the other day and used it on my dd's hair. It seemed similar. I need to try it again but I liked it..
300.jpg

I find it strange that I can only find the CON neutralizing shampoo with the green letters ( i hate the new formula), there are some without the green letters. Is it ok to use a neutralizing shampoo on natural hair?

Girl. You have to go to the old mom and pop beauty supply stores. I bought about 14 bottles of it last year when I found out it was discontinued.

Someone posted a link in the past to a site that still stocks the old CON. But have you tried Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo, I've heard it's as good, if not better.

It's heavenly :love:! Elasta QP does not leave an icky film on my hair like CON would and my hair doesn't feel all rough once dry like it would after using CON. LOVES IT!!!!

It's heavenly :love:! Elasta QP does not leave an icky film on my hair like CON would and my hair doesn't feel all rough once dry like it would after using CON. LOVES IT!!!!

Definitely cosigning on the EQP. :grin: Smell included. I couldn't stand the smell of CON. It was extremely unpleasant to me.:perplexed

it sucks! I got a stash from a fellow LHCFer about a while ago. I'm holding on to it for dear life.

In the meantime, I'm on the hunt for alternatives. I found this the other day and used it on my dd's hair. It seemed similar. I need to try it again but I liked it..
300.jpg
thanks I will look into this for my kid but I need my beloved back

...I got my huge bottles of the oringal Green Label Creme of Nature from TexasBeatySupply.com

Also check out PaynesBeautySupply.com...They still claim to have some of the old original formula left.

Thank god for the hood spots...my local bss keep a steady supply of the old formula..The only problem is that they dont have the larger size anymore so I have to downgrade to the smaller one. But I'll take what I can get seeing as though I was my hair every 2 weeks. But I have seen my beautician use the new formula on my hair though. I have come to the decision that with whatever technique she uses my hair will turn out pretty, so I cant attribute that to the new CON formula.

Girl. You have to go to the old mom and pop beauty supply stores. I bought about 14 bottles of it last year when I found out it was discontinued.

Thank god for the hood spots...my local bss keep a steady supply of the old formula..The only problem is that they dont have the larger size anymore so I have to downgrade to the smaller one. .

:rofl: :rofl: y'all arent playin around with this hair business. :lachen:

sorry, OP, i dont have any recs. I do have my eye on TJs nourish and spa shampoo though. from the label, it looks like it might be a good one to try

Thank god for the hood spots...my local bss keep a steady supply of the old formula..T

+1 I live in NYC and my hood spot has tons of them & the big size, I have like 4 which should last me forever..lol:grin:! I have one with the BLUE writing for FINE and THIN hair that I bought by accident if anyone wants to take it off my hands you are welcome to it $5.00 plus shipping

Last edited:
Back