the ENTIRE Keracare line

newslady

I'm really considering using this exclusively. my hair has felt and looked the best when i did. it's what my hairdresser uses and hooked me to using it @ home.
i think the detangling shampoo is outstanding.
when i tried a new *cheapie* conditioner that tangled my hair, i just followed with the shampoo, it ALONE washed the mess away and gave me major SLIP without a conditioner to follow-up?

- anyone who's used this line exclusively or at least dominantly in their regimen, what are your results?

- where did u find the best Keracare prices? JC Penny's or on-line?

Here's what I've used from time to time:
Detangling shampoo
Humecto
Blow dry lotion
high sheen glossifier
foam wrap (great stuff, but i paid 11.60 for a bottle @ penny's!)
conditioning creme (didn't like it as much as Mizani H20)

What I'm <bold> dying <bold> to try:
Silken Seal (which is the best serum or spray???)
Shampoo & conditioner for colored hair
leave-in conditioner
setting lotion

PrettyBrownEyes

I used to like the setting lotion at first, but, then it seemed like my roots would revert soon as I'd go outside and there was an ounce of moisture in the air, LOL. It also seemed like I started noticing breakage as well,perhaps it was just old.

As far as the Silken Seal serum and spray most members have raved about the serum. I know my stylist uses the spray as she flat irons my hair.

~Nigeria~

I was thinking about doing this also. I believe using one product line will give the best results, plus I love Keracare. I think macherieamour only uses Kerecare and her hair is awsome!

bluediamond0829

Victory1 said:
Where do you guys buy Keracare?

irbysbeautysupply.com has it..and sheldeez.com has it....u can also maybe try walmart salons...they usually have it also if you dont want to wait on shipping...and i think maybe some BSS...

Candy_C

Keracare would be a fantastic choice. i always stick to this line as well as Shapleys.

the silken seal spray is best for blowdrying and the oil serum is best for flat ironing.

MissB

The Affirm relaxer and Keracare products provide excellent results. I have been using them off and on for over 10 years now. I have used the majority of the line over the last 3 years. I have purchased the products at the following locations:

Ulta
some Trade Secret stores
Bubble's
Blooming Beauty
Sheldeez

macherieamour

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This is my ish. My heart skips a beat when I see posts like this.

I use everything :) the whole line is amazing. Im wrote out on another post my review of each and every product. Lemme see if I can find it...

naturaline

macherieamour said:
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This is my ish. My heart skips a beat when I see posts like this.

I use everything :) the whole line is amazing. Im wrote out on another post my review of each and every product. Lemme see if I can find it...

yeah please find it.:p
p.s. ur hairs amazing!!!

LikeNoOther

newslady said:
I'm really considering using this exclusively. my hair has felt and looked the best when i did. it's what my hairdresser uses and hooked me to using it @ home.
i think the detangling shampoo is outstanding.
when i tried a new *cheapie* conditioner that tangled my hair, i just followed with the shampoo, it ALONE washed the mess away and gave me major SLIP without a conditioner to follow-up?

- anyone who's used this line exclusively or at least dominantly in their regimen, what are your results?

- where did u find the best Keracare prices? JC Penny's or on-line?

Here's what I've used from time to time:
Detangling shampoo
Humecto
Blow dry lotion
high sheen glossifier
foam wrap (great stuff, but i paid 11.60 for a bottle @ penny's!)
conditioning creme (didn't like it as much as Mizani H20)

What I'm <bold> dying <bold> to try:
Silken Seal (which is the best serum or spray???)
Shampoo & conditioner for colored hair
leave-in conditioner
setting lotion

Yes! You CANNOT go wrong with Keracare. Whenever I experiment and :spank: and undoubtedly regret it I always go back to my trusted Keracare :kiss: to "bail me out"

I use and love:

Hydrating & Detangling Poo
Humecto
Leave-In ( I combine with Potion 9 :D )
Conditioning Creme Hairdress
Silken Seal Spray & Serum (occasionally)
Essential Oils
Super Reconstructor
Foam Wrap Lotion
Not Keracare, but still Affirm - 5 in 1

Can't go wrong with any of these products. People always comment on the texture of my hair being "different" (and we're talking 4a here), and I know it's due to the Keracare. After I finish my Mizani Shyne I want to try the new Keracare Oil Sheen w/humidity block.

I think you're making an EXCELLENT decision. I have yet to find another black hair line (although Keracare says textured) that is as comprehensive and result-oriented as Keracare.

Can you tell I love this line???????:bouncy:

newslady

you ladies r great!
haven't been able to check back all day b/c of deadlines and work but i'm so glad i'm finally here.
you've painted such a positive picture of keracare, so i'm gonna try to use it exclusively.
plus macheriamour, i'm about 2 check out the previous post you started.