FenuGreek Supplements Anyone??

SvelteVelvet

Has anyone taken Fenugreek in pill form over a period of time?

I did a search here and didn't find much besides it being mixed with topical products or herbs in tea. I'm wondering about possible benefits, results from them.

TIA!

Amour

I heard they suppose to make your bosoms get bigger :look:

Not sure abt hair related benefits though

Qurlyqt

I used them while I was nursing my son to increase my milk supply. Haven't heard of any benefits for hair.

MzOptimistic

KissKiss said:
I heard they suppose to make your bosoms get bigger :look:

Not sure abt hair related benefits though

I have been researching this Fenugreek tea for a couple of days...oh my what a concidence....I am going to the health food store to get the tea...to see if it makes my ta-ta's a little bigger. I didn't read anything in regards to drinking/taking it to grow hair. I will continue to do my research:D

Afrolinda

I did order it and I received it yesterday because somebody on the board said it stimulates hairgrowth. I hope it is true. Does somebody already have more information about it? Does it really help?

Empress Yahudah

SvelteVelvet

MissMadaam said:
I use it!..I started this month to aid in hair growth....
I did sum surfing on the net that its good hair growth and strength and a thicker hair shaft..it has other benefits like its been used to increase bust size,stabilizing blood sugar,helps nursing mothers produce more milk,detoxification,blockin some of the fat that u eat, the list goes on and on..
here are sum links...

http://www.alive.com/3130a6a2.php?subject_bread_cramb=265

http://www.vortexhealth.net/fenugreek.html

Thanks for the info! I knew about the bust enhancement, just wanted to know if anyone saw beneficial results for the hair. Keep us posted on your experience!

Isis

I used years ago for something else (can't remember now) but not for hair or bosom growth.

If I remember correctly, it does make your body smell like maple syrup, which can be a good thing. :)

SvelteVelvet

Isis said:
I used years ago for something else (can't remember now) but not for hair or bosom growth.

If I remember correctly, it does make your body smell like maple syrup, which can be a good thing. :)

Hmm, that's a nice little tidbit. Thanks!

Empress Yahudah

SvelteVelvet said:
Thanks for the info! I knew about the bust enhancement, just wanted to know if anyone saw beneficial results for the hair. Keep us posted on your experience!

No problemo....and i will :)

Empress Yahudah

Isis said:

:lol: I heard that too

Qurlyqt

The maple syrup thing is absolutely true! My husband says that my son did so well nursing because the maple syrup made the milk taste sweet. You can definitely smell it but it is not an overbearing scent.

MissMadaam, keep us posted on how it works for your hair. I didn't pay it any attention when I was using it with my son. I am pregnant with twins now so I'll certainly track my hair's health if I have to use it again.

Empress Yahudah

ThePrincess725 said:
The maple syrup thing is absolutely true! My husband says that my son did so well nursing because the maple syrup made the milk taste sweet. You can definitely smell it but it is not an overbearing scent.

MissMadaam, keep us posted on how it works for your hair. I didn't pay it any attention when I was using it with my son. I am pregnant with twins now so I'll certainly track my hair's health if I have to use it again.

Ok i surely will let u know ...and CONGRATS on the twins:)

newflowers

I've never had the tea or the supplements, but I do eat fenegreek sprouts on my salads. I buy them fresh at the weekly farmer's market. They are great in making sure your system is, shall we say, regular. A very good source of fibre and recommended for detox.