Finally got my fotki album started

tarheelgurl

I got my fresh relaxer yesterday after 12 weeks. This relaxer and these pics will be my starting point. I have etched out a regimen for this month which will be to co-wash once a week, shampoo once a week and moisturize daily with night time being wrapped or pinned up. My next relaxer will be in June.
My goal is mid back but I hope to be BSL by July when I go to Egypt.

http://public.fotki.com/tarheelgurl/

your hair is so beautifiul, i especially love your updo style, not to mention the colour too. i can't wait to reach your length. could youi please tell me your regimen? thanks for sharing

Thank you Den1! My old regimen was only washing once a week and just moisturizing with Humectress and GF sleek and shine every other night. But now, I am going to use NTM. I have very fine hair so I really don't use too many products or else it will get weighed down and break. I DC everytime I wash and sit under the dryer. I never let it air dry.......that is something else I will work on too cause I would like to that.

I will keep you posted how the cowashes go. That is the new thing I will try.

tarheelgurl said:
Thank you Den1! My old regimen was only washing once a week and just moisturizing with Humectress and GF sleek and shine every other night. But now, I am going to use NTM. I have very fine hair so I really don't use too many products or else it will get weighed down and break. I DC everytime I wash and sit under the dryer. I never let it air dry.......that is something else I will work on too cause I would like to that.

I will keep you posted how the cowashes go. That is the new thing I will try.
Thanks for replying, i like your regimen its simple yet effective, less is sometimes more, i'm looking forward to reading about your experiences with co washes, its good for thickening up hair.

The up do is actually very simple. I will try and tell you but I will also add photos in my fotki this weekend.
With your hair down, take both hands sweep up both sides towards the middle. Then use your fingers and push one side under the other using the other hand to tuck it. Then place a pin in to hold that. With the rest, grab the ends and tuck them under the hair, you may have to twist it a little, and pin it in place. It is really easy to to although I don't know if you can grasp the concept by me typing it.
Like I said I will add photos of it this weekend.

Thank you all but I still have a lot of work to do. The ends tend to get ragedy after a while even though I don't use any heat. We shally see what this new regimen will bring!

Back