Finally! I'm on YouTube and need subscribers!

Seamonster

Subbed, now on to request the videos I want to see
List
1. Length check video with tape measure
2. Regime video
3. Njoy oil tutorial video
:prettyplease:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Subbed, now on to request the videos I want to see
List
1. Length check video with tape measure
2. Regime video
3. Njoy oil tutorial video
:prettyplease:

Aw Waka Flocka now! I got a requests list. :yay: *feeling like a veejay* :cool2: Great suggestions! I'll get on it.

Already planning to do length checks throughout the challenge. I would've never thought of the oil tutorial because it seems self explanatory but, if you're asking, others may be interested too. Thanks! Regi video? Never would've thought of that. Sounds more like a blog post but, I'll see what I can do.

Any more requests/suggestions, Ladies? I appreciate the feedback. :yep:

ETA: Reality just slapped me in the face. :blush: Awww Sookie sookie nah. Stuff just got real.

I gotta get serious about my fitness game. We're talking about my back fat on youtube? :eek2: Help me, Laaaaawd!!! \o/

How can I purchase the oil....:yep:

JFemme

Here's the link. (mydivaspot.com/growthoil ) :yep:

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Silly me :)

I watched the videos this morning and forgot to subscribe!

By the way, you remind me so much of Reniece :yep:

Also, I don't say this to many people, but I can definitely see Jesus in you.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Forever in Bloom

Forgot to say...

Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment. She's definitely a sweetie. :yep: Now if I can only get my flat iron skills up like Reniece...

Or get a flat ironing BY Reniece.... :thud:

SmilingElephant

Yaaaaaaay!!! Mama NJoy is on the Tube!!:D

Omg its so funny bc u sound just how i imagined u would sound when i read ur posts.

I may look into the mix bc im having a serious growth stall right now and i don't really know why.

But congrats on the channel mama! Can't wait to see what u do in the future!:hug2:

so so chic

I loved your video! I just subscribed and plan on purchasing the oil and joining the challenge. I can't wait!!!!!!

D.Lisha

You voice is so sultry and soothing! Omgee! Lol.

Btw I WILL be purchasing the oil this week, I was going to wait until I used up my two bottles of the Bee Mine Growth Serum, but the wait is KILLING me!
I won't be satisfied until I have yours sitting in my stash, awaiting me to use it! Lol

Also, congrats on your new endeavor, I see nothing but success and blessings coming your way :).

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

jerseygirl1977

I subbed. I have a huge bottle of mtg I have to finish up but when I do I'm going to try your oil. But I still plan to start the growth challenge.

BlkOnyx488

Ladies, I've had a youtube channel since 2010. But, I never took the time to figure out how to put up videos.

Now that I'm offering my improved growth mix and decided to start a challenge with prizes, I had to get up on YouTube and show my face. (Yiiiiiikes!)

It's not as difficult as I thought so, I will be a video releasing mama! Please go to my channel and check out my lonely 2 video and subscribe, like and share. I don't want to be out there on youtube looking like an unloved orphan, especially when I have so many hair sisters here.

So, if you don't mind, ma'am. Come check out my video and show me a little love right quick on youtube.

Hugs and smooches to you all! Yiiiiiiiikes! :drunk:

NJoy congratulations!!!! now you are not officially a YouTube success until you get some haters. I will go give you a thumbs down and start a vicious rumor that your hair is a lace front. You will be a YouTube sensation in no time!

ETA: love your video. I can't. be a hater you are too cute and sweet.

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
@NJoy congratulations!!!! now you are not officially a YouTube success until you get some haters. I will go give you a thumbs down and start a vicious rumor that your hair is a lace front. You will be a YouTube sensation in no time!

ETA: love your video. I can't. be a hater you are too cute and sweet.

BlkOnyx488
Girl, I was just about to chase you down with a switch. :spank: ... and then you buttered me up. :grin: Thanks!

BlkOnyx488

BlkOnyx488
Girl, I was just about to chase you down with a switch. :spank: ... and then you buttered me up. :grin: Thanks!

NJoy I was gonna do it, to help you, all Youtube Hair gurus have haters, That is usually how I find out about them :lachen:

But I can't do it, I am not a hater. It takes a special breed of woman for that :nono:
It's just not my nature.:grin:

ms.blue

I just received my bottle and quickly applied to my scalp. The ingredient I was worried about was castor oil since castor oil tends to make my scalp intensely itchy but my scalp seems fine. Hopefully this oil will become a staple.