Finally!! Moisturized natural 4b hair!

DigitalRain

After B/Cing in January, I struggled with my dry hard hair. I finally found the products that give me soft hair.

I wash my hair, apply my leave in, and then apply Hairveda Whipped Cream 3:1. I then seal with Hairveda Almond Glaze. Using these products leaves my hair soft and moisturized for days!!! I'm pretty sure its the high glycerin content in the Whipped Cream, but it doesn't leave a wierd residue like some glycerin based products.

Just thought I'd share :yep:

Harina

After B/Cing in January, I struggled with my dry hard hair. I finally found the products that give me soft hair.

I wash my hair, apply my leave in, and then apply Hairveda Whipped Cream 3:1. I then seal with Hairveda Almond Glaze. Using these products leaves my hair soft and moisturized for days!!! I'm pretty sure its the high glycerin content in the Whipped Cream, but it doesn't leave a wierd residue like some glycerin based products.

Just thought I'd share :yep:

I'm glad you found something that worked for you!! What exactly is the leave in that you speak of? Do you apply to damp hair?

DigitalRain

I'm glad you found something that worked for you!! What exactly is the leave in that you speak of? Do you apply to damp hair?

I apply Giovanni Direct to sopping wet hair and then apply the rest of the items. I don't towel dry at all, I just drip dry, lol.