Finally...One year natural! (Very Pic Heavy!)

Hairlosophy

Finally, my one year natural. Check out my progress for the year below! (sorry for the large pics!)

When I first big chopped

-3 Months natural

-5 months natural

-8 months natural (my best twistout ever!!!)

-8 months natural (braidout)

-10 months natural (just washed)

-10 months natural (puff)

-11 months natural (straightened)

-11 months natural straightened

-11 months natural (just washed after straightening)

-11 months natural (braid n curl)

-12 months natural (blow dried)

-12 months natural (braid n curl)

-12 months natural (braid n curl)

Welp, that's all for now. I still have to get these single strand knots under control but hey those come with the territory.I love my hair and hope to make more progress this year, I can't wait! Also, check out how to enter my Nappiversary Giveaway in my siggy! One lucky winner will win a $25 e-certificate to Curlmart! :grin:

hannan

Lovely progress, dah-ling! I'm glad to read you are loving your hair. I hope you continue to fall more and more in love with it! :)

Leesh

You have very Bright, Beautiful Smile! :rolleyes: And your progress is amazing, You go Gurl! The style in pic number 4 is Gorgeous, I love it!!! :yep:

Charla

Your smile is contagious! I couldn't help but smiling when that first pic showed! Your hair is so thick and gorgeous. When was your last relaxer?

Hairlosophy

Your smile is contagious! I couldn't help but smiling when that first pic showed! Your hair is so thick and gorgeous. When was your last relaxer?

Thanks! My last relaxer was Nov. 2009 and I big chopped in April 2010

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

LadyChe

Great progress! How long did you transition before you chopped?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Kneechay

I LOVE this! How pretty! Although your hair is fly now, it'll be more of a knockout in the upcoming years.