finally ordered my Dominican hair products!!

IMFOCSD

I had been plotting on trying some dominican products for the longest so I finally went ahead and gave in. I ordered the starter package from RoundBrush.
Package includes:
16oz Silicon Mix Shampoo
16oz 12 en 1 Rinse
8oz 10 en 1 Conditioner
8oz Lacio Lacio Leave-In

I also ordered Henna Queen Black cream treatment and star wheat germ protein hair shine leave in conditioner.

I can not wait to try them out. In the mean time can anyone tell me "anything" about these items?

Thanks ;)

sweetcoco said:
I had been plotting on trying some dominican products for the longest so I finally went ahead and gave in. I ordered the starter package from RoundBrush.
Package includes:
16oz Silicon Mix Shampoo
16oz 12 en 1 Rinse
8oz 10 en 1 Conditioner
8oz Lacio Lacio Leave-In

I also ordered Henna Queen Black cream treatment and star wheat germ protein hair shine leave in conditioner.

I can not wait to try them out. In the mean time can anyone tell me "anything" about these items?

Thanks ;)

:wave: Hey girl!

I haven't tried the Silicon Mix Shampoo but I love, love, love the Silicon Mix Conditioner so the shampoo is probably just as good. The 10 en 1 Conditioner smells so good, reminds me of starburst! Lacio Lacio is my absolute favorite leave-in, I order this stuff 4 bottles at a time!

Make sure you come back w/ a review, I want to try a rinse.

Hi ladies I'm back. Shunta the package was $35.99 and it came up to $44.87 after the shipping. I can't wait to try them out. I just ordered them last night so I probably won't receive them until next week sometime. msschic the conditioner really smells like starburst? I really can't wait now. I will let you ladies know how it works when I try them.

thanks
sweetcoco

I just gave round brush about 44 bucks of my money too. LOL I really need to stop reading the boards! I got the Lacio Lacio as well, but I got the Acetite de Oliva poo and conditioner, and Avocado deep conditoner. I cannot wait to try everything out.

Man when I was looking at the products on RounBrush I was so confused i did not know what I wanted to get. there are so many other products on my "to get" list.

Hi *waving*

I've used Silicon Mix shampoo and that was a few years back. I remember no wow-factor or not caring for it. I also have to say I was use to lots of slip via CON poo so my experience may be slightly skewed. I love Silicon Mix conditioner.

Last edited:
Islandgurrl said:
Sweetcoco what brand plum baby are you using? I wore a color similar to that over 10 years ago, I loved it.

I believe it's Dark & Lovely color flash - plum baby. Sweetcoco can correct me if I am mistaken. :)

Dark and Lovely Color Flash vibrant color mousse is a semi-permanent, easy-to-apply haircolor for young women who are fashion-forward and trend conscious with an urban attitude. Choose the vibrant fashion shade that gives you “beautilicious” color with the power to stop the paparazzi.

The revolutionary new formula lets you relax your hair and color all on the same day! With 7 lively colors to choose from, Color Flash is a gentle, non-staining, deep conditioning semi-permanent haircolor. The easy-to-use non-drip vibrant color mousse leaves soft, shiny and healthy-looking hair. Make a fearless fashion statement with Dark & Lovely Color Flash!

Back