First time user of hennalucent(neutral) help!!!

bri123

I am getting a relaxer next week and bought the hennalucent I will be putting the relaxer in my hair this monday and by next monday will it alright to put the hennalucent in also I read the instructions on how to apply it but I read from some of the other girls from this board use oils with the mixture. I want the first application to be shiny and I would rather do this then having a salon do the demi-permanent which will cost me $40.00 vs. 3.99 so what do I do and someone please help me. Thank You

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
A lot of people are adding oils to Hennalucent in an effort to emulate the Gold Medal Herbal Tame product. The Hennalucent directions say it's safe to do immedietely after a relaxer. But I'm a chicken!
I'd wait until my first shampoo... But I would definitely relax first. I'd be afraid of the relaxer and neuteralizer removing the conditioning effects of the Hennalucent...

Allandra

I did my first hennalucent treatment one week after getting a relaxer touch up. It came out great. Caramela has done a relaxer touch up and a hennalucent treatment in the same day, and her hair is beautiful. I also mixed a little olive oil with mine.

bri123

Thanks ladies for your help I really appreciate it. I will cancel my appointment with the salon and I can save myself $40.00. thank you very much