For anyone who has used Hennalucent "bark brown"

babyblue

For anyone who has used Hennalucent \"bark brown\"

ok Whats going on this stuff turned my hair jet black! Did i pick up a bad batch or is this normal? This is not the first time ive used hennalucent ive done the neutral and the sparkling burgundy with no problems before.

shell

Re: For anyone who has used Hennalucent \"bark brown\"

Man, I wish you could have seem my letter some months back about my first use with hennalucent and the color being bark brown. it turned my hair jet black, too. my boyfriend started calling me the wicked witch it was so black. unfortunately, the only way i got it out (with minimal damage) was by soaking my hair in lemon juice. the stuff is not good for your hair, but it is the ONLY thing that took it out after 5 long months of trying other things and doing research to find out how to reverse it. good luck.

Ipanema

The "bark brown" turned my white hairs orange, and the rest of my hair didn't change color at all. The little sticks & bits were a nightmare to get out...I decided to stick with neutral & leave the colored hennalucent alone.

AnnDriena_

Is hennaluscent a permanant color because I'm looking for a jet black with no undertones. This sebastion black orchid gave me a greenish-blue tint.

NGC

It did the same thing to my hair last year. It eventually wore away. It is designed to fade away gradually.

The company that makes hennalucent also makes a product that takes the color out. There should have been a brochure that listed it. It's called Hennalucent Color Out.

I stopped coloring after that b/c I wanted to try real henna and even though hennalucent has some natural ingredients, it is not 100% natural.

I am waiting for all color to grow out of my hair before I try real henna. I have to admit I am tempted to use Hennalucent again after viewing blue flower's hair. I think she used sunset glo. Her hair and hair color are beautiful.

babyblue

thanks ladies. I guess you never know what will turn out when it comes to hair coloring. I mean my hair looks ok its just that whats the point in me dying my already black hair even blacker.

zanna

I had that bad experience too. The first time I used the hennalucent treatment, my naturaly auburn brown hair turned black, not the color shown on the box! so I waited for the black to wash away, and then I used the hennalucent sunsetglo wich is my same hair color.
Zanna

babyblue

[ QUOTE ]
zanna said:
I had that bad experience too. The first time I used the hennalucent treatment, my naturaly auburn brown hair turned black, not the color shown on the box! so I waited for the black to wash away, and then I used the hennalucent sunsetglo wich is my same hair color.
Zanna

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks I'll stay away from the bark brown from now on. maybe when it washes out i'll try sunset glo.