Flat Ironed My Hair!

fifi134

Last time I flat ironed my hair was around New Years Eve, but I was bored, and I'm considering what Pooh said about being a straightened natural. I'm sick of doing my hair at the moment, so until it starts getting humid out, I'll be straightening.

I washed with HE Hello Hydration. Used Nexxus Emergencee for protein and then DC'd with ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I don't have my trusty Sedu so I used a Conair flat iron and got2b's Guardian Angel for heat protection.

Pics (and don't laugh at the hearts :lol:):

Forgot to take a length pic, but since I trimmed my hair from my last thread, I'm about a 1/2 inch closer to BSL.

That's all!

ETA: PLEASE DON'T QUOTE!!!

tenjoy

Is it just me or do you guys also love straightened hair with texture...you know what I mean? stretched but not bone skrait.

I received the most compliments when my hair was this length, rollerset and slightly frizzed and poofed from humidity.

I love your hair girl.

30something

Is it just me or do you guys also love straightened hair with texture...you know what I mean? stretched but not bone skrait.

I received the most compliments when my hair was this length, rollerset and slightly frizzed and poofed from humidity.

I love your hair girl.

I was going to say that.. but I didn't know if the OP wanted it that way or bone straight. I love a little texture in it looks so lovely OP :yep:

fifi134

I love your hair girl.

Thank you! And yes I definitely love my hair straight with texture but I think it's mostly because I can't get it bone straight :lol:

Kneechay

You have my dream hair! This is just beautiful! I love the thickness and the texture it has. Great job on styling. How long do you plan on keeping it straight this time? As in, when you stop wearing it down, will you braid out/ponytail etc to maintain the straightness for a while?

fifi134

You have my dream hair! This is just beautiful! I love the thickness and the texture it has. Great job on styling. How long do you plan on keeping it straight this time? As in, when you stop wearing it down, will you braid out/ponytail etc to maintain the straightness for a while?

Nichi are you serious?! You have MY dream hair :lol: . I'll probably keep it straight for as long as I can, so about a week and half.

Right now, I'm just pin curling to keep the curls but once I stop wearing it down, I will be either wearing some sort of a bantu knot updo, or just a ponytail :yep:.

PoisedNPolished

This is VERY pretty!!!... how do you like the Guardian Angel... I have it and the blow dry protectant. I used them and like them but I am not product expert :)

fifi134

This is VERY pretty!!!... how do you like the Guardian Angel... I have it and the blow dry protectant. I used them and like them but I am not product expert :)

I actually just bought it because I left mine at home lol, but so far so good! I'll have to see how well it works once I wash though.