FLAX-SEED SOFTGELS

QVEE

GOOD DAY LADIES!! WELL I HAVE A QUESTION FOR SOME OF U FLAX-SEED USERS. DO YOU SEEM TO URINATE MORE THAN OFTEN? I JUST STARTED TAKING THEM AND I WANT TO KNOW DOES THIS HAPPEN FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME OR JUST IN THE BEGINNING. IS THERE ANY OTHER ESSENTIAL FATTY ACID THAT I CAN TAKE THAT WON'T HAVE ME GOING TO THE LADIES ROOM EVERY HOUR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
drowning.gif

Hi Qvee,
It's funny that you mentioned that.... I took flaxseed over a year ago and had that problem.. every morning like clockwork 7 am i was getting up going to the ladies room breaking up my sleep
sleeping.gif
I started taking it again this weekend and realized the same thing at work I was using the ladies room constantly . I researched flaxseed and saw it has water retention properties.. It is a little annoying.. I hope it subsides after use.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that way. i hope that it will subside after a while indigo(in a tree?)

Well, I guess I started using my vitamins about 2 months ago. I don't go every hour, but i always wake up to use the restroom in the morning like clockwork. It has gotten better. Like I said, I guess I am used to getting up early now. I do use the ladies room, like every hour or 2, but i also drink alot of water.

Tracy

Not sure yet only been taking it 3 days but I've been tickling nonstop since the first pill. Maybe it's not the pills, maybe it's just water but i swear, I wasn't going like this.
mad.gif

i've been using flax see gels myself and don't have that problem.. you could try some fish oil softgels also or the ground flaxseed meal. they're both very good
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Does flax seed make your new growth softer ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to for me Britt. I started taking it at the same time that I started taking Evening Primrose Oil. These 2 oils along w/ MSM seem to soften and loosen the wave pattern of my newgrowth.

I agree with you on that. the three makes my new growth much softer. Does the flax seed and primrose make your face greasy? My nose stays greased up.

yea my face is already oily.. I've noticed with this it is extra oily.. I only take one gel I might just take one every other day from now on

Back