Floating vitamins

UmSumayyah

ok, i'll just ask again. I pulled apart my capsule of msm and the contents floated on water. Why is this bad?
Also, the ingredients list additives like stearate. Has anyone experienced results from an msm with additives, or have you all only gotten results from the pure variety?
I am halfway thru my bottle of msm but I will still chuck it for something new if it isn't effective.
Please advise. Thanks.

Crysdon

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ok, i'll just ask again. I pulled apart my capsule of msm and the contents floated on water. Why is this bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's full of additives and it's not pure.

Armyqt

Crysdon is exactly right. I take the powdered Trimedica MSM. It dissolves completely in a little warm water. That is a sign that it is pure MSM with no additives. IMO this is the best way to take it. Many pills come with additives and extra stuff you don't really need. I'm pretty sure that you are getting the amount of dosage that is listed on the bottle though. If you weren't it would be false advertising. So go ahead and finish your bottle, and consider switching to the powdered kind once they're done. hth