Follicles arent dead

zailless

So on New years eve i reported massive shedding. I was so depressed then. I have natural hair and was using mtg. Got a burn and my whole head started flaking and shedding. This is the second time it happened. I researched on line dermatitis and psoriasis and i think what they said is true. it appears that you lose hair but its not that you lost the whole follicle, but that the hair breaks off right above the root. Everywhere i lost hair has short hairs growing back up. so i figure i develped one of these scalp disorders from mtg. my hair line is mega thin but i am encouraged because the hair is there and the follicle is not dead. my hair line is thin but hair is shooting up everywhere. This i think is due to the biotin. i am taking 15000 mcgs per day. but then i am afraid to go for my brazillian waxiing cause the other hairs on my body are so thick, i am sure it will hurt badly. anyway just wanted to update everyone. I got alot of support. i wish i could just wake up and see my hairline again. this morning i woke up cursing my type of hair but on a whole I am still trying hoping it will get to the next level which is from fuzz to hair.

eajaye2u

I am sooo sorry this happened to you. And understand how depression can set in when there is a setback. i too had a setback a while ago. And I am glad you found out the cause and can see where your hair is being restored. You are 'hair smart' and will see your hairline return very quickly I am sure. MTG sounds like a great product but everyone cannot use it. Be encouraged. Its gettin better everyday:)

firecracker

Hello Zailless I am sorry to hear you were shedding but happy that your hair is growing back in already.:) Take care of yourself. Its good your paying attention to what your using on your hair and yourself. Try lightly massaging your hairline also to stimulate the area.

seraphinelle

Hey!

I'm sorry that happened to you. I must be like you, because I am allergic to MTG and WGO.

I developed some real unhealthy scalp condition, and I was crying because it hurt so much.

I used poly tar that helped clean up the condition alot, and i just use MSM.

good luck though!

*hug*

zailless

Man, the support is amazing. Thanks everyone. I am going to braid my hair this weekend and leave it alone for a few months. usually my hair flourishes in braids because i dont leave my hairline to the stylist, i do it myself after they finish the job. I manage the weight of the braid on my baby hairs and so on. I cant wait to post pictures on the growth. on new years eve i took a picture of what my hairline looked like after the shedding. i will post both pictures when i overcome this. also i will share everything I used. so i am trying to document when i started things. i started biotin 2 months ago and hair fitness. You know how when you first start using mtg, you get extra hairline and it grows out to your face? Well in the first hair loss period i lost all of that. this time when i had another episode of hairloss, i think because i was taking the vitamin and the extra biotin, i still have those extended edges even though they are fuzz. i am now using emu oil, rosemary, tea tree and dr miracles with this amazing scalp serum (tea tree naturals) that prevent me from feelinig the the itching after the burn occurred. I use nizoral as well but without the tea tree i would itch like crazy still. hopefully in three months i will have a better story to tell with information to share.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
zailless said:
Man, the support is amazing. Thanks everyone. I am going to braid my hair this weekend and leave it alone for a few months. usually my hair flourishes in braids because i dont leave my hairline to the stylist, i do it myself after they finish the job. I manage the weight of the braid on my baby hairs and so on. I cant wait to post pictures on the growth. on new years eve i took a picture of what my hairline looked like after the shedding. i will post both pictures when i overcome this. also i will share everything I used. so i am trying to document when i started things. i started biotin 2 months ago and hair fitness. You know how when you first start using mtg, you get extra hairline and it grows out to your face? Well in the first hair loss period i lost all of that. this time when i had another episode of hairloss, i think because i was taking the vitamin and the extra biotin, i still have those extended edges even though they are fuzz. i am now using emu oil, rosemary, tea tree and dr miracles with this amazing scalp serum (tea tree naturals) that prevent me from feelinig the the itching after the burn occurred. I use nizoral as well but without the tea tree i would itch like crazy still. hopefully in three months i will have a better story to tell with information to share.

I'm looking forward to checking out your comparison pics....keep doing what you are doing! HHG