Food and the Bible

prettywhitty

Just wanted to say that I purchased the Ezekiel bread yesterday, and it is sooo good! Once slice is very filling! I've been topping it with raw honey and almond butter, and I don't want anything for a while.

As for me, I sense the Lord telling me that I need to leave all meats alone for awhile. At first I was afraid that I would be hungry all of the time. but I have been very sastified. I have one of Dr. Colbert's books, Toxic Relief, and it is very informative.

Salvation comes from Jesus Christ only, not through your diet. I do believe that if you seek the Lord about your health, He will show you what's best, just like He is doing for me.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Anyone familiar with Don Colbert,MD? He has a great book out called 'What would Jesus Eat?' It contains tons of heart healthy recipes! :up:

Hey I was flipping channels and hes on Kenneth Copeland today. I am not normally home so I havent been keeping up, but ususally his instudio guests are there all week.

ETA: I checked the kenneth copeland site. He is there all week. They have their daily broadcasts on line. http://www.kcm.org/media/tv/index.php or http://www.kcm.org/media/webcasts/

Royal Glory

Enchantmt said:
My comments arent meant to discourage anyone from this way of eating. I have no doubt anyone embarking on this will benefit and be the better for it. We have to do all things and moderation and I do realize that tho all things are permissible, not all things are beneficial. My only concern is that some folx may have the tendency to tie these guidelines to their salvation and therefore come under condemation to the extent they are unable to adhere to them, thereby putting them in bondage to a law that under the new covenant they are no longer required to observe. We have freedom in Christ, not bondage. Happy Eating!!!

Amen! I agree with everything you said, Enchntmt. Sisters, we are no longer under the curse of the law. That does not mean that we fill ourselves with any and everything, for our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. But we are not bound.