Food and the Bible

live2bgr8

michael77 said:
What did Christ eat? Did He eat everything, or did He follow the Law?

Being that he was fully God and fully man, he probably ate what was fully healthy for his physical body. :)

blazingthru

I don't believe it has changed I believe we are still not to eat those foods. For the very reason its in the bible. I don't understand how the new covenant changed the eating habits are whats okay to eat or whats not. I do not understand it at all. We do not have to sacrifice anymore because Jesus was the one and only sacrifice that could atone for our sins. So no more of that. No more priest becasue we are all priest now. we can all go to the father directly. We can worship God the way we choose to i.e. david dancing outside and singing and honoring God in his own way. Yeah it taste good but its harmful for the body. People die everyday from eating shrimp. They called it Allergic reaction. EVERYDAY. shrimp is like a sponge it soaks up impurities in the water. thats is purpose. Crab, Lobster, Crawfish, clean the ocean. Dead things in the ocean. Why would anyone want to eat that after knowing what it eats. You eat it too. I use to love Shrimp, would eat it everyday if I could. I can't even smell it without picturing what it does. Plus did you ever see a shrimp?

Isis

weaveitup said:
is that what the bread is called? ezekiel 4:9? lol, sorry if its a silly q
Yes, it's called Ezekiel 4:9 and the whole scripture is on the loaf of bread. :yep:
There are also Ezekiel 4:9 buns and tortillas made the same way...

Isis

michael77 said:
What did Christ eat? Did He eat everything, or did He follow the Law?
I'm sure that Jesus ate according to Jewish law, which was/is healthy.

Lex_Artis

kelouis75 said:
Being that he was fully God and fully man, he probably ate what was fully healthy for his physical body. :)

Well, that's all I need! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
Isis said:
Yes, it's called Ezekiel 4:9 and the whole scripture is on the loaf of bread. :yep:
There are also Ezekiel 4:9 buns and tortillas made the same way...

wow! im gonna look for this! thank you!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Isis said:
Pork, as one example of the forbidden foods in the Bible, continues to be unclean and related to health problems. There may be other reasons why pork was forbidden (of all of the animals, it is most compatible to human skin and flesh).

One of the types of bread I enjoy is called, Ezekiel 4:9 and is 100% flourless, no fat, made according to the recipe described in this scripture, creating a complete protein containing all 9 essential amino acids.

"Take also unto thee wheat and barley and beans and lentils and millet and spelt and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it."
I love Ezekiel bread. ;) It's coarse in texture and it did take me a while to get used to it, but I truly enjoy it. It is a big transition from the soft yeast (processed) breads which I was 'addicted' to all my life. The change is worth it. It just has to stay refrigerated because it is truly a 'live' bread.

I eat 'spelt' bread as well. Ezekiel has 'pasta' also; I haven't tried it yet, but I understand that it is good. The thing is, wheat products not only 'bloat' us they are not really compatible to our digestive system. :( Sad news for 'carb-a-holics' like me...:lol:

Shimmie

Staff member
weaveitup said:
is that what the bread is called? ezekiel 4:9? lol, sorry if its a silly q
You can find it in Whole Foods in the Freezer section near their bakery department. Trader Joe's has it also as well as other Health Food Stores. It seems to be very popular.

It's comes in raisin (purple color on wrapper), plain (orange color on wrapper) and I believe 'sesame'? -- not sure -- (it has a green color on the wrapper). I love the raisin lightly toasted with sliced bananas, honey and Soy Garden (soy butter). It's about $3 + per loaf. To me, it's worth the price for health. :yep:

Just remember to keep it refrigerated. It's a 'live' (fresh) food. ;)

Here's their website: www.foodforlife.com

Enjoy...;)

Isis

Shimmie said:
I love Ezekiel bread. ;) It's coarse in texture and it did take me a while to get used to it, but I truly enjoy it. It is a big transition from the soft yeast (processed) breads which I was 'addicted' to all my life. The change is worth it. It just has to stay refrigerated because it is truly a 'live' bread.

I eat 'spelt' bread as well. Ezekiel has 'pasta' also; I haven't tried it yet, but I understand that it is good. The thing is, wheat products not only 'bloat' us they are not really compatible to our digestive system. :( Sad news for 'carb-a-holics' like me...:lol:
I may check out that Ezekiel pasta if it's made the same way. I eat spelt also. :yep:

ChasingBliss

weaveitup said:
i am a seventh day adventist and diet is very important in my church. no pork, camel (and othe rthings that i wouldnt think of eating nyway), and no seafood that does not have fins AND scales. so no catfish, shrimp, crab, lobster :(

the only exception i think is possible would be if the person had no other choice in food and in order to self sustain, they had to eat an unclean food. it goes with the story of Peter where God said "rise Peter, kill and eat" about the pig

I too come from a Seventh Day Adventist background. I remember when my mother changed over our whole diet. We no longer ate any of the bolded foods (except for the camel part, never ate that before, lol). I returned to them later on only to give them up again for good. I remember much of her instruction came from a lady called Ellen G. White.

ChasingBliss

weaveitup said:
i am a seventh day adventist and diet is very important in my church. no pork, camel (and othe rthings that i wouldnt think of eating nyway), and no seafood that does not have fins AND scales. so no catfish, shrimp, crab, lobster :(

the only exception i think is possible would be if the person had no other choice in food and in order to self sustain, they had to eat an unclean food. it goes with the story of Peter where God said "rise Peter, kill and eat" about the pig

I too come from a Seventh Day Adventist background. I remember when my mother changed over our whole diet. We no longer ate any of the bolded foods (except for the camel part, never ate that before, lol). I returned to them later on only to give them up again for good. I remember much of her instruction came from a lady called Ellen G. White.

Shimmie

Staff member
Isis said:
I may check out that Ezekiel pasta if it's made the same way. I eat spelt also. :yep:
February will be my 'Ezekiel' first anniversary :lol:

Isis, I'm glad you posted this. I didn't know about the other Ezekiel breads. They also have cererals, that I'd like to try as well.

One thing about eating 'sprout' breads is that my tummie doesn't 'swell' as it did with wheat breads. It's perfect for those who want 'flatter' tummies.

Note: I said 'flatter' - It doesn't promise six-pack abs. :lol:

Blessings, ;)

Divine Inspiration

I eat Ezekiel bread as well but I wasn't aware of all these other products they make. I LOVE their bread. I get it from Trader Joe's, but all I ever see around it is other flavors of bread...no buns. I've never seen their cereal or pasta either! :eek: I've got to hunt for that next time I'm in Whole Foods or TJ's.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I have not read this whole thread, but I do NOT believe what was said in Leviticus 11 still applies for today for the following reasons:

Mark 7:14-23 - Jesus teaches about inner purity

14 After He called the crowd to Him again, He began saying to them, "Listen to Me, all of you, and understand:
15 there is nothing outside the man which can defile him if it goes into him; but the things which proceed out of the man are what defile the man.
16["If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."]
17 When he had left the crowd and entered the house, His disciples questioned Him about the parable.
18 And He said to them, "Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him,
19 because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" (Thus He declared all foods clean.)

20 And He was saying, "That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,
22 deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.
23 "All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man."

~~~​

As they interpreted the dietary laws in Leviticus 11, the Jews believed they could be clean before God because of what they would not eat. But Jesus pointed out that sin actually begins in the attitudes and intentions of the inner person. He did not downgrade the law, but he paved the waay for the change made clear in Acts 10:9-29 when God removed cultural restrictions regarding food. We are not pure because of outwards acts-we become pure on the inside as Christ renews our monds and makes us over in his image.

~~~​

Acts 10:9-29 - Cornelius's Vision

9 On the next day, as they were on their way and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour to pray.
10 But he became hungry and was desiring to eat; but while they were making preparations, he ell into a trance;
11 and he saw the sky opened up, and an object like a great sheet coming down, lowered by four corners to the ground,
12 and there were in it all kinds of four-footed animals and crawling creatures of the earth and birds of the air.
13 A voice came to him, "Get up, Peter, kill and eat!"
14 But Peter said, "By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean."
15 Again a voice came to him a second time, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy."

16 This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky.
17 Now while Peter was greatly perplexed in mind as to what the vision which he had seen might be, behold, the men who had been sent by Cornelius, having asked directions for Simon's house, appeared at the gate;
18 and calling out, they were asking whether Simon, who was also called Peter, was staying there.
19 While Peter was reflecting on the vision, the Spirit said to him, "Behold, three men are looking for you.
20 "But get up, go downstairs and accompany them without misgivings, for I have sent them Myself."
21 Peter went down to the men and said, "Behold, I am the one you are looking for; what is the reason for which you have come?"
22 They said, "Cornelius, a centurion, a righteous and God-fearing man well spoken of by the entire nation of the Jews, was divinely directed by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house and hear a message from you."
23 So he invited them in and gave them lodging. And on the next day he got up and went away with them, and some of the brethren from Joppa accompanied him.
24 On the following day he entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them and had called together his relatives and close friends.
25 When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell at his feet and worshiped him.
26 But Peter raised him up, saying, "Stand up; I too am just a man."
27 As he talked with him, he entered and found many people assembled.
28 And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.
29 "That is why I came without even raising any objection when I was sent for. So I ask for what reason you have sent for me."

~~~​

On the other hand, I do not see anything wrong with not eating meat for health reasons (the things people do with cattle, fish, and pigs these days are ridiculous... hormones and chemicals, ugh!)... just make sure you don't think that not eating meat makes you a purer or holier person. ;)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

dicapr

Poohbear said:
I have not read this whole thread, but I do NOT believe what was said in Leviticus 11 still applies for today for the following reasons:

Mark 7:14-23 - Jesus teaches about inner purity

14 After He called the crowd to Him again, He began saying to them, "Listen to Me, all of you, and understand:
15 there is nothing outside the man which can defile him if it goes into him; but the things which proceed out of the man are what defile the man.
16["If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."]
17 When he had left the crowd and entered the house, His disciples questioned Him about the parable.
18 And He said to them, "Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him,
19 because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" (Thus He declared all foods clean.)
20 And He was saying, "That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,
22 deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.
23 "All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man."

~~~​

As they interpreted the dietary laws in Leviticus 11, the Jews believed they could be clean before God because of what they would not eat. But Jesus pointed out that sin actually begins in the attitudes and intentions of the inner person. He did not downgrade the law, but he paved the waay for the change made clear in Acts 10:9-29 when God removed cultural restrictions regarding food. We are not pure because of outwards acts-we become pure on the inside as Christ renews our monds and makes us over in his image.

~~~​

Acts 10:9-29 - Cornelius's Vision

9 On the next day, as they were on their way and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour to pray.
10 But he became hungry and was desiring to eat; but while they were making preparations, he ell into a trance;
11 and he saw the sky opened up, and an object like a great sheet coming down, lowered by four corners to the ground,
12 and there were in it all kinds of four-footed animals and crawling creatures of the earth and birds of the air.
13 A voice came to him, "Get up, Peter, kill and eat!"
14 But Peter said, "By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean."
15 Again a voice came to him a second time, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy."
16 This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky.
17 Now while Peter was greatly perplexed in mind as to what the vision which he had seen might be, behold, the men who had been sent by Cornelius, having asked directions for Simon's house, appeared at the gate;
18 and calling out, they were asking whether Simon, who was also called Peter, was staying there.
19 While Peter was reflecting on the vision, the Spirit said to him, "Behold, three men are looking for you.
20 "But get up, go downstairs and accompany them without misgivings, for I have sent them Myself."
21 Peter went down to the men and said, "Behold, I am the one you are looking for; what is the reason for which you have come?"
22 They said, "Cornelius, a centurion, a righteous and God-fearing man well spoken of by the entire nation of the Jews, was divinely directed by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house and hear a message from you."
23 So he invited them in and gave them lodging. And on the next day he got up and went away with them, and some of the brethren from Joppa accompanied him.
24 On the following day he entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them and had called together his relatives and close friends.
25 When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell at his feet and worshiped him.
26 But Peter raised him up, saying, "Stand up; I too am just a man."
27 As he talked with him, he entered and found many people assembled.
28 And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.
29 "That is why I came without even raising any objection when I was sent for. So I ask for what reason you have sent for me."

~~~​

On the other hand, I do not see anything wrong with not eating meat for health reasons (the things people do with cattle, fish, and pigs these days are ridiculous... hormones and chemicals, ugh!)... just make sure you don't think that not eating meat makes you a purer or holier person. ;)

Hope that helps!

The Kill in Eat story of Peter deals with racial prejudice. The persons house he went to was considered "unclean" in Jewish thinking. God was simply dealing with Peter's racisim. Through out the New Testament, Jesus spoke to his diciples in parables throughout his ministry. This is another parable. We forget, Jesus was a Jew. He followed all Jewish Laws. He simply came to explain himself. As you stated before, the Jewish nation thought that what they did made them worth of salvation and did not realize it was a gift. Jesus did not change anything in the Old Testament. The bible states that God cannot change. He forfilled the laws in regard to temple sacrifice because they were symbolic of what he would do-die for the sins of the world. No, what you eat and drink is not a deal breaker as far as salvation, however, Jesus was a practicing Jew, and he would not have eaten biblically unclean meats. If he had done so, the Jews would have had a leg to stand on when they called him a heratict according to Jewish law.

ritzbitz78

Enchantmt said:
My comments arent meant to discourage anyone from this way of eating. I have no doubt anyone embarking on this will benefit and be the better for it. We have to do all things and moderation and I do realize that tho all things are permissible, not all things are beneficial. My only concern is that some folx may have the tendency to tie these guidelines to their salvation and therefore come under condemation to the extent they are unable to adhere to them, thereby putting them in bondage to a law that under the new covenant they are no longer required to observe. We have freedom in Christ, not bondage. Happy Eating!!!

I fully agree with you! I don't want anyone to think they are saved by what they do or don't eat. Everyone with saved by grace through faith in Jesus. NO ands, ifs, or buts.

Yes we have freedom in Christ, not bondage. But that freedom is to be used to obey God, not do what we feel is best for us, nor is that freedom to be used selfishly.

I understand Levitical law vs Mosaical law. Women being unclean when they had their period was very helpful for disease control back then. Remember, they were in the desert, hot, no water to take bathes. Everything just caked and curdled up under there. And since blood carries disease, no one should be touching them. But in this day and age we have deoderized tampons, douches, showers, soap, available to us. So we don't need to be unclean anymore. As for the meats listed in Leviticus 11 as being unclean, they are still unclean. Actually they are worse now, because we have more waste and junk in our environment than back in those days, and today we pump stuff with hormones. So this law should be observed even more today. Remembering that whatever we have categorized the law as, God gave them for a very good reason, and that obedience is showing gratefulness to God.

Eating of meat was only instituted after the flood, when there was no vegetation to eat like there was before the flood. (Genesis 9:3) This fact corresponds with the huge drop in life span. Adam and his descendants before the flood were living for 900years or so. After the flood it dropped to around 200years and has continued to drop, especially in those who eat unclean meats regularly.

But the vegetation is back! We don't HAVE to eat meat anymore.

(Even before the animals went into the ark, God had 7 clean animals go into the ark, and only 2 unclean animals go into the ark, only 2 pigs)

ritzbitz78

HoneyLemonDrop said:

This lady mentions the healthiness of sticking to God's law wayyyyy before the medicine/health field caught on, but the instruction did not come from her. It came from the Bible- the Word of God.

Shimmie

Staff member
Divine Inspiration said:
I eat Ezekiel bread as well but I wasn't aware of all these other products they make. I LOVE their bread. I get it from Trader Joe's, but all I ever see around it is other flavors of bread...no buns. I've never seen their cereal or pasta either! :eek:

I've got to hunt for that next time I'm in Whole Foods or TJ's.
I'll be doing the same; looking for their other products. ;)

I sure hope they come out with a pancake and a waffle.

Oooops! I just told on my self.... :look:

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
Shimmie said:
You can find it in Whole Foods in the Freezer section near their bakery department. Trader Joe's has it also as well as other Health Food Stores. It seems to be very popular.

It's comes in raisin (purple color on wrapper), plain (orange color on wrapper) and I believe 'sesame'? -- not sure -- (it has a green color on the wrapper). I love the raisin lightly toasted with sliced bananas, honey and Soy Garden (soy butter). It's about $3 + per loaf. To me, it's worth the price for health. :yep:

Just remember to keep it refrigerated. It's a 'live' (fresh) food. ;)

Here's their website: www.foodforlife.com

Enjoy...;)

the raisin sound slike it would taste good as toast!

Isis

Shimmie said:
February will be my 'Ezekiel' first anniversary :lol:

Isis, I'm glad you posted this. I didn't know about the other Ezekiel breads. They also have cererals, that I'd like to try as well.

One thing about eating 'sprout' breads is that my tummie doesn't 'swell' as it did with wheat breads. It's perfect for those who want 'flatter' tummies.

Note: I said 'flatter' - It doesn't promise six-pack abs. :lol:

Blessings, ;)
My body does not do well with wheat flour in particular and most conventional breads contain wheat. I would get bloated. Also some people gain much weight just from eating wheat products.

This Biblical recipe is focused on health and since this bread is a live, complete food with protein, one can probably live off of it easily.

BTW, Weaveitup, I prefer mine toasted, even the plain one.

Shimmie

Staff member
weaveitup said:
the raisin sound slike it would taste good as toast!
It's 'yummie' as toast. I add a sliced banana, honey and Soy Garden (soy butter). It's very filling and healthy. ;)

Shimmie

Staff member
Isis said:
My body does not do well with wheat flour in particular and most conventional breads contain wheat. I would get bloated. Also some people gain much weight just from eating wheat products.

This Biblical recipe is focused on health and since this bread is a live, complete food with protein, one can probably live off of it easily.

BTW, Weaveitup, I prefer mine toasted, even the plain one.

Isis, you're so right about wheat and bloating. I am a 'wheat/carb' addict. And I immediately noticed the difference in the way I felt (much lighter) within a few days of eating Ezekeil breads. And there a big difference in my mid-section (tummie/torso area).

Question: I have a 'theory' that yeast still rises in our system. The 'glutton' in the wheat combined with yeast would seem to have this effect once it's in our bodies. How do you see this? And thanks, Isis. I always respect your views. You know quite a lot. ;)

JewelleNY

ooohhh, I am so excited reading this! I can't wait to get my Ezekiel bread when I come off of this cleanse, what could be better, biblical and healthy:D

Shimmie

Staff member
JewelleNY said:
ooohhh, I am so excited reading this! I can't wait to get my Ezekiel bread when I come off of this cleanse, what could be better, biblical and healthy:D

Just wanted to say, Hi Jewelle :kiss:

There is a lot in this thread that I needed to know. I'm glad it was posted.

JewelleNY

Shimmie said:
Just wanted to say, Hi Jewelle :kiss:

There is a lot in this thread that I needed to know. I'm glad it was posted.
Hi Shimmie:kiss:
I am so glad I saw it too, I can't wait to try the toast with bananas and honey;)

Isis

Shimmie said:
Isis, you're so right about wheat and bloating. I am a 'wheat/carb' addict. And I immediately noticed the difference in the way I felt (much lighter) within a few days of eating Ezekeil breads. And there a big difference in my mid-section (tummie/torso area).

Question: I have a 'theory' that yeast still rises in our system. The 'glutton' in the wheat combined with yeast would seem to have this effect once it's in our bodies. How do you see this? And thanks, Isis. I always respect your views. You know quite a lot. ;)

I'm always learning new things everyday.:)

In my experience, it's the wheat itself, even without the yeast. For example, I used to make delicious "pot roasts", burgers and jerky out of wheat gluten, which is very low carb and almost all protein. No yeast at all and yet I always felt bloated after eating even a little of it. My body wasn't digesting it well either. I really miss eating it too.

I've read that many people do have problems eating yeast, as well as problems eating wheat. It's possible Shimmie that yeast continues to rise in our system. It is rather hot inside of our bodies and the rising yeast could contribute to candida problems...:scratchch

ETA: I haven't really researched this yet. I do know I feel really good with lots of energy and no congestion when I don't eat wheat or wheat products. There is a site called The Yeast Connection which may have some answers. On wheat, I did post info in the past (in the Health section) about a controversial book called, Eat Right 4 Your Type based on blood typing.

Last edited:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
dicapr said:
The Kill in Eat story of Peter deals with racial prejudice. The persons house he went to was considered "unclean" in Jewish thinking. God was simply dealing with Peter's racisim. Through out the New Testament, Jesus spoke to his diciples in parables throughout his ministry. This is another parable. We forget, Jesus was a Jew. He followed all Jewish Laws. He simply came to explain himself. As you stated before, the Jewish nation thought that what they did made them worth of salvation and did not realize it was a gift. Jesus did not change anything in the Old Testament. The bible states that God cannot change. He forfilled the laws in regard to temple sacrifice because they were symbolic of what he would do-die for the sins of the world. No, what you eat and drink is not a deal breaker as far as salvation, however, Jesus was a practicing Jew, and he would not have eaten biblically unclean meats. If he had done so, the Jews would have had a leg to stand on when they called him a heratict according to Jewish law.
By no means was I saying that God is a changing God... He cannot change as you have said. The scripture I posted here from Mark is pointing out that Jesus fulfilled the dietary law of the Old Testament, not changing it per se...you can be clean and holy through Jesus Christ rather than through not eating unclean meat. That is the meaning of the passage.

I also wanted to mention that I'm not recommending eating unclean meat, and I do not believe Jesus would want us to eat unclean meat. And no, I did not forget about Jesus being a Jew himself. While the scripture may very well be dealing with Peter's racial prejudice, it is also pointing out that "What God has cleaned, no longer considered unholy" (Acts 10:15). It's not saying we should to eat unclean meat now. It's showing that there is nothing wrong with eating meat since Peter had never eaten meat and felt that all meat was unholy to eat and the fact that God created animals for the purpose of us consuming some of them.

Shimmie

Staff member
Isis said:
I'm always learning new things everyday.:)

In my experience, it's the wheat itself, even without the yeast. For example, I used to make delicious "pot roasts", burgers and jerky out of wheat gluten, which is very low carb and almost all protein. No yeast at all and yet I always felt bloated after eating even a little of it. My body wasn't digesting it well either. I really miss eating it too.

I've read that many people do have problems eating yeast, as well as problems eating wheat. It's possible Shimmie that yeast continues to rise in our system. It is rather hot inside of our bodies and the rising yeast could contribute to candida problems...:scratchch

ETA: I haven't really researched this yet. I do know I feel really good with lots of energy and no congestion when I don't eat wheat or wheat products. There is a site called The Yeast Connection which may have some answers. On wheat, I did post info in the past (in the Health section) about a controversial book called, Eat Right 4 Your Type based on blood typing.
Thanks Isis. Again, you're always on point with health and eating. Your answers are always clear as well. I agree regarding yeast and candida problems.

Check this out...Have you noticed less congestion and Sinus (almost nil) pressure eating Ezekiel breads and not wheat? I've found a major difference AND I haven't had any 'cold' symptoms in the past year since eating Ezekeil breads as well. Eating 'raw' has also made a difference as well.

Thanks again for being our health 'expert' here. I always look forward to your posts in the health forum. You really know your info... :yep:

On my way to check out the links you've shared.

((( hugs ))) ;)

Last edited:
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Anyone familiar with Don Colbert,MD? He has a great book out called 'What would Jesus Eat?' It contains tons of heart healthy recipes! :up: