Foods, Vitamins and Minerals For Hair Health/Growth.

morehairplease

I've been taking Smoothie King MultiVitamins for Women! The have everything you need plus the extras you find in Hair, Skin & Nails vitamins & for those going through hormonal changes you are covered also! My nails have never been this long or strong, not even during my pregnancies. My hair is growing like weeds despite my keep cutting it; I've made up my mind that I'm going to grow my hair back out so i give up the spontaneous cuts.
Check out their link: http://www.smoothieking.com/health/womens-multi.php

Thanks for sharing this! Do you mind me asking how much they cost?

Thanks in advance for your response,
tishee

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Thanks for tagging me.

I'm too lazy to take anything extra for my hair. As long as I see my typical growth I know I am doing enough.

Good luck to everyone though

DrC

Thanks for tagging me.

I'm too lazy to take anything extra for my hair. As long as I see my typical growth I know I am doing enough.

Good luck to everyone though

Myjourney2009..well Exuuuuurse Me!!

:lol:
I didn't know I tagged you.
So uhh found some information about Beer being used on hair. I'm off to research

DrC

Great thread! Mango, nuts (peanut and almond),chick peas, oats, citrus fruit, and sweet potato is also great for preventing hair loss and helping speed up healthy hair growth.

Dang. You making me work today. :lol: Off to research and post.

Thanks

PS. Do you have any weblinks to this info??

DrC

huh, What I do?

oops I thought I was tagged. When I saw my tagged post this came up. Now that I look at it I dont see my name. Oh well. :)

Thats okay. Since you're here, you (as well as everyone else) are welcome to come back any time and add vital info of foods and vitamins for hair.

Anaya-Amani

I can see some thickening in my hair but I'm seeing the most growth in my nails- I've never, not even during 3 pregnancies, had long strong nails!
I luv my vitamins!!!

Anaya-Amani

Smoothie King now sells a hair skin & nail vitamin. I got my bottle today!!!

"...Forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead,..."
Philippians 3:13