? for all my fro mamas, aunties, sistahs, twins n triplets, and cousins

DivaD04

my fro mamas, aunties, sistahs, twins n triplets, and cousins, what are you going to your hair this summer? are any of u rock'n ya fro, braids, bantu knots, twists, ponies (fake or real) wigs, flat ironed, pressed, loc'd, weaves, crochets, ect? I don't know what to do to my hair this summer, so what r ya'll doing?

TCatt86

Flexi-Rod sets, twistouts and braidouts and my half wig. I may attempt a wash and go, but I have to see my ends are kind of straight.

ladylibra

usually i just wash and go, which is cool... but i'm playing around with different looks right now (bored). this is me today, just got off work:

JustKiya

*wants to squeeze LL's puff like a roll of Charmin!!!* :lachen: *slaps own hand* :lachen:

I'm trying to play with new styles this summer - I have a lil more hair, so I should be able to do a lil more with it.

donewit-it

usually i just wash and go, which is cool... but i'm playing around with different looks right now (bored). this is me today, just got off work:

Hey Lady Libra,

Your hair texture looks different. What did you do or not do?

It looks nice none the less..

ladylibra

Hey Lady Libra,

Your hair texture looks different. What did you do or not do?

It looks nice none the less..

i braided it up last night, took it down this morning and brushed it out. i call it my cold blow out look because it doesn't require heat. sorry i didn't take pics this morning of the huge fro, but i woke up late. :look:

Desarae

Extensions once a month, maybe some cornrows in between, a faux puff here or there, but yeah, my hair will be put away for a while. I think that will be best for my hair.

oooop2

Mini twist w/ a few afro-puffs in between. But my hair thrives the best when it is in twist, so I plan on keeping it that way.

productjunkie814

I will be rockin my TWA with wash n gos. Yesterday was the first day that I wore my w n g TWA without a scarf or headband. It looked cute, so I may try it again...

DivaD04

as some may know i was sleep and it's the last day of the weekend here for me so while trying to sleep in...MAMA!...700am ZZ *** is up early calling me, *sigh*, my job doesn't take a break even on the weekends.

o wow....thx for the responses ladies...LadyL now u know we's gonna love yo afro puff so stop tease'n us! so is your puff as soft ass charmin? just squeezable! b/c i have a twa i think i should do wash in go's while in the house and wigs when out n about for the summer.