For all you NTM Lovers!

bklyncurly

I went to Target today to pick up a microwave, and found a trio pack of NTM (Deep Daily Con, Daily Shampoo, Hair Mask) for $9.99. The (3) products come in a stainless steel/silver looking container, that is actually nice and can be used to hold bills or other hair products. They're marketing this trio as a holiday gift set, but for $9.99 you can get all 3 products for about $3.33/piece which is a pretty good price. I went to Wal-mart this weekend and paid $4.53 for the conditioner alone! If only I knew, I could have waited . . .

Just wanted to pass the savings along! I'm always in the market for a deal. BTW, I'm still looking for a microwave!

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

good2uuuu

I haven't tried NTM yet, but this just gives me another reason to spend even more time at Target. Afterall, I find myself there at least 5 times a week. Don't ask.

I just thought about this... How would someone react if you actually did give this as a gift? You think they would be offended that you might think their hair is jacked up???

Carlie

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Wow!!! Gives me a reason to try it too!!! /images/graemlins/driver.gif

Healthb4Length

Thanks so much! I've always been hesitant about buy them because in my area they are $6.50-$6.99 a peice so I will Definately be trying some soon!

lovelymissyoli

Wow /images/graemlins/shocked.gif that's a good price for 3 NTM products!!! I paid half of that for the moisturizer. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

LiLi

Also remember that Target always has excellent clearance prices and I wouldn't be surprised if the set went on clearance for $5 after the holiday season.