FOR PRODUCT JUNKIES ONLY!!!

bjgsmith

I want to start off first:
Hello everyone, my name is Brenda and I am an addict!! I am addicted to hair products. :wallbash: I don't know what it is, but it seems that i can not go to a store and NOT purchase some type of hair product!! I justify it by saying, I wash my hair and dc twice a week, so when I will use it all by the end of the year!! NOT. I need your help and support. Welcome!!
BTW, just a list of things that I have: liter size bottles of keracare moisturizing shampoo, 4 lb tub of humecto, nexxus humectress (liter size) 4 liters of joico kpak, 2 liters of nexxus y serum shampoo and conditioner, 3 liters of dove moisture therapy shampoo/condish, motions whole CPR line(shampoo, treatment, protein) cantu shampoo/condish, YOU (shampoo, foam, thermal protector) redken anti-snap and cat, smooth and shine condioner, megasilk shampoo/condish, CON, DOO GRO (moisturizing, tingling, grease, hair oils, megathick poo/condish) phyto poo/condish (3 of each)....ok...I think you get the picture...this isn't even the half of it...most of this stuff is brand new!!! I have a serious problem. Help me out....thanks for the support!! :wallbash::nono::nono::nono::wallbash:

Last edited:

bjgsmith

Welcome to the club...isn't it sad. do you find yourself buying products all of the time, too? I am glad to see that I am not the only one. I am new to this forum (as you can see) and I didn't know abt the other thread. It is soooooooo much info on this site that is almost seems impossible to read through everything. I will keep on looking, though to see what I can find. Thank you for the support.

Geminigirl

I agree there is tons of info. I find the easiest way to search is google. Maybe type in prdocut junkie support lhcf or something IDK...lol. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything but I'm SLEEPY. If it wasn't 2 am I would have found the link so you can get the support you need.

I am a PJ myself. Well I was one. Funds got low and that ceased. But I think my PJ is going to come back sooner than later. I was you. When I first started on my hair journey I was up in the BSS/ grocery store reading and buying any and everything. It itching to come back out but now it wants hair accessiories, clothes, jeweley, hair products, hair appliances, oh my PJ is screaming.

indarican

wow we are in the same boat, i have tons and tons of stuff as well. Its getting to the point where i buy the same thing over because i cant locate the original one that i purchased because its burried under all the rest of the hair care product. I always buy moisturizers for some reason and never stick with one long enough to see if it works.