Nexxus Humectin & Theratin liters buy 1 get 1 free at Ricky's New York

Blessedhairgro

Now the last thing I needed to be doing is buying any more conditioner but I couldn't resist when I went into Ricky's New York beauty supply/ salon yesterday and saw that they have a sale on Nexxus Humectin conditioner and Theratin Shampoo. The liters sizes are buy 1 get 1 free and the price is 19.99 for 1 liter so you will get 2 big liters of these great products from the Nexxus Phyto line for just 19.99. I of course got 2 conditioner liters. The website for Ricky's doesn't give much info (can't order on line or check for products or sales) but it does give you the addresses of all the stores they have. The web address is www.rickys-nyc.com

I don't know how long this sale is going on or when it started but you might want to go now, run don't walk especially if you love Nexxus Theratin and Humectin:lol:!

kim

They are also on sale at JC Penney. They are 50% off for a set. I got them for $13.00(for both).

Blessedhairgro

The humectin conditoner is the BOMB:eek: ! It moisturizes and detangles just as good if not better than humectress. It also smells beautiful! give it a try while it's on sale. I sure wish I would have known about that JC Penney sale :lol: