For the ladies who ordered bone combs..HairSense

AVNchick

Ladies who ordered the bone combs from hairsense.com, did you recieve a order confirmation email or a shipment confirmation email? I'm asking b/c I ordered my combs 3 weeks ago and I never recieved any confirmation for them and I'm still waiting for my order to get here. Grant it, I am overseas, but it usually takes no more than 2 weeks for orders (or anything sent to me from back home) to get here. I emailed them and still waiting on a response. I paid for the order with my debit card (didn't see the paypal option til after I paid w/card) and the order showed up on my bank statement as Salon Accessory. Did that happen to anyone else?

Catina72

I went through Paypal but it was paid to Salon Accessory. I didn't receive any confirmation email either although I received my comb within 1 week.:look:

lil'paw

Hi. Sorry for your trouble but yes, I did experience the same thing with them. I would advise you to call them and ask them what is going, the number is on the website.
They didn't respond to my emails so I finally called them up and asked about my order. The Lady that answered the phone had a somewhat unpleasant demeanor and made no apologies for the bad customer service. The method of shipping she uses is slow and cheap. I paid I think $5 dollars for shipping, she could have used priority mail for that amount (2-5 business days).
Since there is probably no way for her to track the package, I would after another week or so demand that she refund your money declaring that the package must be lost. If you used paypal like I did, and or purchased on ebay file a complaint. If not threaten to file a BBB complaint.
I refuse to buy anything else from this woman. I purchased two more bone combs after that from colordesignsystems.com where the combs are of the same quality but cheaper, shipping is faster and the service is much better.
HTH:)

AVNchick

lil'paw said:
Hi. Sorry for your trouble but yes, I did experience the same thing with them. I would advise you to call them and ask them what is going, the number is on the website.
They didn't respond to my emails so I finally called them up and asked about my order. The Lady that answered the phone had a somewhat unpleasant demeanor and made no apologies for the bad customer service. The method of shipping she uses is slow and cheap. I paid I think $5 dollars for shipping, she could have used priority mail for that amount (2-5 business days).
Since there is probably no way for her to track the package, I would after another week or so demand that she refund your money declaring that the package must be lost. If you used paypal like I did, and or purchased on ebay file a complaint. If not threaten to file a BBB complaint.
I refuse to buy anything else from this woman. I purchased two more bone combs after that from colordesignsystems.com where the combs are of the same quality but cheaper, shipping is faster and the service is much better.
HTH:)

I'll give them a call and I really hope I won't have to deal with bad customer service. I really wish I'd seen the paypal option first that way I could file a complaint (if things get to that point). Thanks for the advice.

ETA: How long before you finally recieved your combs?

Last edited:

Tee

OT...I love the MMP in your siggy!

On Topic.....It took them a minute to send mine also. I know it was longer than I expected. Maybe about 2 weeks or so.

deltagyrl

would never order from them again (they did not send the comb i ordered). the lady was surprisingly pleasant though..... :perplexed

lil'paw

reunitej21 said:
I'll give them a call and I really hope I won't have to deal with bad customer service. I really wish I'd seen the paypal option first that way I could file a complaint (if things get to that point). Thanks for the advice.

ETA: How long before you finally recieved your combs?

It was 2 weeks. Too long from Virginia to Georgia.

douglala

I had a good experience with them.

I ordered 2 combs from their website and 2 combs from their ebay account on the same day and paid for both via Paypal (Last Monday I think).

By the end of the day I received an email thanking me for both my orders and letting me know that they will be shipped out together that day.

I received the combs on Thursday of the same week. I love them.

Oh and I am in NYC.

Last edited:

AVNchick

Letitia said:
OT...I love the MMP in your siggy!

On Topic.....It took them a minute to send mine also. I know it was longer than I expected. Maybe about 2 weeks or so.

Thanks, MMP is the only thing that detangles my 10 weeks post new growth. Now if I could only get my combs to use with it.......

chayil0427

I recieved and initial email thanking me for my order and saying it would be processed soon. Then several days later I recieved and email saying my order had been shipped.

As mentioned I'd give them a call. I think people who used ebay had a better experience.

Chayil

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
douglala said:
I had a good experience with them.

I ordered 2 combs from their website and 2 combs from their ebay account on the same day and paid for both via Paypal (Last Monday I think).

By the end of the day I received an email thanking me for both my orders and letting me know that they will be shipped out together that day.

I received the combs on Thursday of the same week. I love them.

Oh and I am in NYC.

I received the same good service and I have ordered from them 4 times.
I used the Paypal through eBay.