For the younger members that can't pay?

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
For the younger members that can\'t pay?

I saw in some posts that there are a few of our younger members (15 and below) that really want to stay...but aren't too familiar with Paypal or money orders. I was wondering if one of the moderators could set up a post (sticky topic) on the OT board...and the younger members that are having trouble paying could say that they are looking for someone to help them out. The person that is willing to donate the $5 to one of the younger members could volunteer...is this possible?

Nay

Re: For the younger members that can\'t pay?

I think this is an excellent idea.

OnceUponAtime

I PM'd Pebbles about this yesterday. She told me to PM anyone I saw that needed that help. So, that is what I'm doing.

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
I saw in some posts that there are a few of our younger members (15 and below) that really want to stay...but aren't too familiar with Paypal or money orders. I was wondering if one of the moderators could set up a post (sticky topic) on the OT board...and the younger members that are having trouble paying could say that they are looking for someone to help them out. The person that is willing to donate the $5 to one of the younger members could volunteer...is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Send me a pm!