For those who use Elucence

notsomebody

I have already posted how much I love the extended moisture repair treatment, but I have a couple of questions about it.

Since this stuff leaves my hair extremely soft (especially because I mix it with other conditioners) I wonder if it would be a good idea to use it weekly?
The bottle doesn't lists all of its ingredients and the website says that it is a patented recipe that they can'g give out. But it is a protein conditioner even if it uses wheat instead of animal proteins.
My weekly shampoo regimen always included a protein treatment and a moisturizing one (my protein treatment was usually a pretreatment with ORS hair mayo, an egg yolk and honey) followed by a moisturizing deep conditioner. So I am wondering if I could use this after shampooing and just switch off on which conditioner I use with it (a moisturizing or protein one) Since I always do a final cream rinse with an extremely moisturizing concoction I made myself, I am not worried about dryness, but wonder if there is something else that I should worry about since I have only used the Elucence for a bout a month now. I haven't seen any bad effects, I have actually had nothing but good stuff to report about it, but I get paranoid when I look to make such a big change to my regimen.
It will save me so much time if I only have to do a hot oil pretreatment and an Elucence+Conditioner deep conditioning.
Anyone have any comments or advce about this?

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
notsomebody,

If you email Ms. Pleasant, I'm sure she'll be happy to respond to your question regarding how often to use the EMT.
I've asked her several questions and she responds promptly. Just a thought.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
notsomebody said:
I didn't know i could do that. Cool. is her email address listed on the website?

[/ QUOTE ]

[email protected]

ms_kenesha

Notsomebody,

I emailed Ms. Pleasant specifically about this question she said that I could use it every two weeks or once a week (if I felt my hair was damaged). If you wash your hair more than that I'd say switch off with the Moisture Balancing Conditioner every other week or wash.

HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy

I have a bottle of this stuff and I'm not sure what it is...

I've read the descriptions and I can't figure it out...Is it a protein conditioner? It kind of reminds me of Nexxus Emergencee....it is like that conditioner? Or no?

Tracy

Sorry girl - I JUST re-read your initial post and you answered my question..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry. Still sleepin' /images/graemlins/sleeping.gif

ms_kenesha

Tracy,

Yeah it's pretty much the same as the Nexxus Emergencee and it's a much better price! /images/graemlins/smile.gif