for those who use Vaseline on their ends

Brownie

I saw in Wal-mart today that Vaseline comes in a creamy form. This would be beneficial for anyone who doesn't like the heaviness of the grease form, or for someone who's looking for something light to use on their ends.

i use vaseline because i like the heaviness. otherwise i'd use oils instead. the lighter stuff soaks in, and my ends end up feeling dry by the end of the day.

[ QUOTE ]
i use vaseline because i like the heaviness. otherwise i'd use oils instead. the lighter stuff soaks in, and my ends end up feeling dry by the end of the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried the creme last night, and it seems to be pretty effective. My ends didn't feel super moist or anything by the end of the day, but they did feel protected and sealed. But overrall, I think I like the Elasta Q mango butter better for my ends, but I think even that is heavy. I know I'm sounding like a PJ, but I might try protectiv (??????) for my ends because when I use their anti-thinning product, it makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized all day. I'll keep you posted.

i bet it is more expensive...vaseline is really cheap and when it is too heavy for me i just melt it

Back