For those who you who wash once a week etc, how do you do it?

gimbap

Especially those of you living in hot, humid weather like myself! Its like as soon as I'm out and about for a good amount of time, my scalp gets all sweaty, my curls have fallen, and I look a hot mess. Since I don't style dirty hair, I've been washing my hair like every 2-3 days.

I really want to only wash once a week, or twice a week at the most. But it's gonna be sooooo hard! I'm about to wash/DC today, and my goal is to not wash until Thursday, I hope I can do it!

oobrittany said:
Especially those of you living in hot, humid weather like myself! Its like as soon as I'm out and about for a good amount of time, my scalp gets all sweaty, my curls have fallen, and I look a hot mess. Since I don't style dirty hair, I've been washing my hair like every 2-3 days.

I really want to only wash once a week, or twice a week at the most. But it's gonna be sooooo hard! I'm about to wash/DC today, and my goal is to not wash until Thursday, I hope I can do it!
Some people don't sweat that much or feel the heat as much as others, so they can hold out longer in the summer. Unless you're concerned about over manipulating your hair due to frequent washing, go ahead and wash as often as you feel is necessary.

I only wash and DC once a week and it works for me. The only time I'll wash again is if I want to change my style. Like say if my hair is full of gel from wearing a bun for a few days, I'll take it down and wash again so I can do something else with it.

Miss*Tress said:
Some people don't sweat that much or feel the heat as much as others, so they can hold out longer in the summer. Unless you're concerned about over manipulating your hair due to frequent washing, go ahead and wash as often as you feel is necessary.

This is me. My scalp doesn't sweat at all so i'm fine in the summer. I only co-wash if i need to change my style.

Back