For You: Prayer for Your Finances and Forclosure

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:Rose: Dearest Ones for Whom I Pray:

In our lifetime, we 'all' made financial errors and we 'all' have circumstances where we have had to choose one bill over another. There are times when we just don't have it 'all' to pay it 'all'.

But there's a 'thief' and it's not us stealing from ourselves. God says in His word that when the 'thief' is found, he must repay seven (7) times what he has stolen.

I receive so many prayer requests and have prayed with so many precious and loving people from all walks of life; and it breaks my heart to see how so many 'innocent' lives have suffered from the cold and careless works of this world's system, in which we live today.

Too much has been stolen from hard working, fruitful and faithful people such as the children of God. I'm praying not only for your finances and for God to save your homes, I'm also praying this as well which is....

STOP THIEF!

In the Name of Jesus Stop your steaing from the people of God! You MUST repay all that you've stolen seven fold and beyond.

It is written in the 'LAWS' of God; and you must obey to repay!

Men do not despise a THIEF, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. (Proverbs 6:30-31)

The thieves are the corporations of America and within this world who have benefited from our labor and hard earned taxed dollars and are living in homes which we should have owned.

How dare these banks forclose on homes upon which they will profit and reward themselves accordingly. They reconcil their losses with our tax dollars and the sweat of our labour.

Should we not be reconciled as well?

My Prayer for Every Child of God:

In Jesus' Name, not a hair on our heads shall perish, from stress and worry and fear of the unknown bandits who lurk and lear lying at wait to steal our homes and all of which we've worked for and owned.

No more, shall we be the ones in debt to them, but they are indebted unto us., the very children of God. Father your word clearly says that the wealth of the wicked is laid up (in store) for the just. Father is it only by your 'Blood Covenant' that we have been made 'just'.

Father God, we clearly know that our righteousnes is not of our own. For righteousness is of you, not us, but solely and completely of you. And it's because of you that we have been justified as such.

Father we thank you for speaking to the four ends of the earth, to 'Give Up' and keep not back, that of which belongs to your children.

Father, you promised us homes that we did not build, lands that we did not own; that we would be the head and not the tail; above only and not beneath; that we would owe no man, except to love him. You promised that we would enjoy the fruit of our labor for it is the 'Gift' of you, our God in Heaven.

No more, shall your children lie in hunger, fear, fretfullness and pain. We thank you Lord for bringing us unto you again, to bow, worship, honor and adore all of who you are and for what you have in store for your children here on earth.

We are here to give you glory and to let the world know who's boss. We thank Father once again, for restoring every loss.

Unto to you, O' God do we give thanks, forever and ever, in Jesus' Holy and Wonderful Name.... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

btrflyrose

Thank you for that. I was just thinking about this very thing.

I do not own a home, however, I continuously ask the Lord to allow me to be a good steward of His provisions.

Why is money such a hard thing to deal with on this earthly realm? I have always struggled with not allowing money to be my master. Even when I wasn't doing it on purpose.

I had to write out a prayer and print it out that starts with: I will trust the Lord with the finances and resources He allows me to have.

I think when we realize it is not ours, it's truly the Lord's, we will not worry, we will not be depressed, we will not succumb to the problems of this world and their corrupt financial laws.

But we have to be responsible with what we are given. Tithing, giving with a cheerful heart and knowing that all our provisions come from the Lord.

This is what I have to remind myself of, so that I am not bogged down with the worries of this world.

I will be a good steward. I will trust the Lord. In Jesus name all my needs are met, I shall not fear!

Nice & Wavy

:Rose: Dearest Ones for Whom I Pray:

In our lifetime, we 'all' made financial errors and we 'all' have circumstances where we have had to choose one bill over another. There are times when we just don't have it 'all' to pay it 'all'.

But there's a 'thief' and it's not us stealing from ourselves. God says in His word that when the 'thief' is found, he must repay seven (7) times what he has stolen.

I receive so many prayer requests and have prayed with so many precious and loving people from all walks of life; and it breaks my heart to see how so many 'innocent' lives have suffered from the cold and careless works of this world's system, in which we live today.

Too much has been stolen from hard working, fruitful and faithful people such as the children of God. I'm praying not only for your finances and for God to save your homes, I'm also praying this as well which is....

STOP THIEF!

In the Name of Jesus Stop your steaing from the people of God! You MUST repay all that you've stolen seven fold and beyond.

It is written in the 'LAWS' of God; and you must obey to repay!

Men do not despise a THIEF, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. (Proverbs 6:30-31)

The thieves are the corporations of America and within this world who have benefited from our labor and hard earned taxed dollars and are living in homes which we should have owned.

How dare these banks forclose on homes upon which they will profit and reward themselves accordingly. They reconcil their losses with our tax dollars and the sweat of our labour.

Should we not be reconciled as well?

My Prayer for Every Child of God:

In Jesus' Name, not a hair on our heads shall perish, from stress and worry and fear of the unknown bandits who lurk and lear lying at wait to steal our homes and all of which we've worked for and owned.

No more, shall we be the ones in debt to them, but they are indebted unto us., the very children of God. Father your word clearly says that the wealth of the wicked is laid up (in store) for the just. Father is it only by your 'Blood Covenant' that we have been made 'just'.

Father God, we clearly know that our righteousnes is not of our own. For righteousness is of you, not us, but solely and completely of you. And it's because of you that we have been justified as such.

Father we thank you for speaking to the four ends of the earth, to 'Give Up' and keep not back, that of which belongs to your children.

Father, you promised us homes that we did not build, lands that we did not own; that we would be the head and not the tail; above only and not beneath; that we would owe no man, except to love him. You promised that we would enjoy the fruit of our labor for it is the 'Gift' of you, our God in Heaven.

No more, shall your children lie in hunger, fear, fretfullness and pain. We thank you Lord for bringing us unto you again, to bow, worship, honor and adore all of who you are and for what you have in store for your children here on earth.

We are here to give you glory and to let the world know who's boss. We thank Father once again, for restoring every loss.

Unto to you, O' God do we give thanks, forever and ever, in Jesus' Holy and Wonderful Name.... Amen and Amen. :Rose:
Glory, glory, glory to the Lord Most High!!!

I'm in total agreement with this whole post and the prayer within!

You are anointed and truly appointed for such a time as this!

Hallelujah, thank you Jesus!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Glory, glory, glory to the Lord Most High!!!

I'm in total agreement with this whole post and the prayer within!

You are anointed and truly appointed for such a time as this!

Hallelujah, thank you Jesus!!!

To God be the Honor and the Glory... Amen!

So many people are afraid and worried about their future. The economy has placed a damper on their hopes and dreams.

But it's not even the economy that's the blame; it's the greed of man. The money hasn't gone anywhere, it's just in the wrong hands. And with all of my heart, this is why I believe that Jesus is giving us back the wealth which has been stolen from us.

They have begotten 'their' wealth by unjust means and it's ours to take back.

I remember when King David and his men were out to battle and when they returned to their camp, all had been stolen, including their wives and children.

David looked up to God and asked , "What shall I do"... God spoke back and said 'Pursue' Pursue and take back all that was stolen from you.

And that is just what King David did. He pursued and retrieved all that was his.

Heretofore... 'Pursue' and retrieve all that was stolen. You will not return empty handed. In Jesus' Name... Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you for that. I was just thinking about this very thing.

I do not own a home, however, I continuously ask the Lord to allow me to be a good steward of His provisions.

Why is money such a hard thing to deal with on this earthly realm? I have always struggled with not allowing money to be my master. Even when I wasn't doing it on purpose.

I had to write out a prayer and print it out that starts with: I will trust the Lord with the finances and resources He allows me to have.

I think when we realize it is not ours, it's truly the Lord's, we will not worry, we will not be depressed, we will not succumb to the problems of this world and their corrupt financial laws.

But we have to be responsible with what we are given. Tithing, giving with a cheerful heart and knowing that all our provisions come from the Lord.

This is what I have to remind myself of, so that I am not bogged down with the worries of this world.

I will be a good steward. I will trust the Lord. In Jesus name all my needs are met, I shall not fear!
Thank you. Very Key Words: Good Stewartship. Being responsible, not bogged down with the worries of this world. Tithing/Giving with a Cheerful Heart.

Excellent, thank you for adding this. Good Word! :up: We have to take care of what we are given.

My heart is sad for those who are struggling through no true faults of their own. They are innocent victims of a system that took advantage of them.

Shimmie

Staff member
Right on time, yet again Shimmie! Thank you!!!
Babygirl, I wish you blessings far more than you could ever contain. God loves you and He places no one else above you. You are His child and unto you there is 'Change' ... for He has blessed you with the 'change' you've prayed for. :Rose: