Prayer Line Girls... Where Yall' At? I Love the Black Church... We Rock!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Yes we do... We Rock :up: :up: :up: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Oh and this isn't a racial divide. The White Church Rocks Too... :yep: :up:

I usually have a 'Word' for our Thursday night Prayer Line Sessions... but I couldn't go to sleep until I shared this Word.

But I'm so proud of us.... the Black Church. Praise God. We're just awesome and we know what's up.... :yep:

Guess who else is smiling at us... ?

Jesus... that's who. And we place a smile in His heart each day.

Lately there's been so much criticism against us... the Black Church. There those who are against us because of how we stand. But we won't fail; we can't. We don't want to.

Don't back down Precious Ones. You have nothing to fear. If God be for you, who dare be against you. With God on your side, how can you be denied? For we have been made more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ Our Lord (Romans 8).

Black Church... You 'Rock'... for you stand upon the Rock --- Jesus, who is Lord of All... and what/whoever TRIES to come against you and your stand for Jesus, shall never prevail against you.

Oh Wow... the Word of God is flowing. Please be encouraged.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

----- Matthew 16:15-19

The Black Church is being 'mocked' and ridiculed for taking a 'stand' against the foolishness of man. However, guess what's happening?

Guess what? Ooooo, I gotta' Word... :yep: Yep! I 'Does'... :yep: :meme:

Look at this...

Remember when the Word says, 'God searched' and could find no one...

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

---- 2 Chronicles 16:9-a

Of course God could only find 'rebellion'....

WELL, GUESS WHAT ? ? ?

God finally found those who believe; those who would not compromise, those who would not fall from his stand; to 'stay' with Him' and to honour Him...

It's US! The Black Church! We... the so called 'minority', We are the ones God's heart has been searching for. And His heart sings with joy.

There've been struggles and scandals, yet that was the enemy's focus, not God's focus.... the enemy's strategy to bring the Black Church down. Yet 'we' stood anyway and even stronger in the midst. And God is not ignoring this.... His heart beams with such joy over His Church. THE Remnant who chose to stand against sins of this land... and we are not bowing to the world.

We've made a stand and a heart pledge, 'Unto You O' God do we give thanks'... unto You, we give honour and praise.

Our hearts are 'fixed' that we will not bow unto this phase of sin in such a brief season which is very short.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

We give thanks to you, O God; we give thanks, for your name is near. We recount your wondrous deeds. ---- Psalm 75:1

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

---- Psalm 146:18

I'm excited about this and Black Church I love you; I'm so honoured to be a part of you. White Church, I love you too. :yep: :love3: In Christ Jesus, we are each 'One' and it can never be undone. The heart of Jesus is rooted within us for God and for one another for always. :heart2:

Last edited:

songbird8

I'm sorry but I'm just so confused by this post...this is the very thing that has caused so much division in the body of Christ. There is no "black church" nor is there a "white church," we are all one body. I wasn't going to post this because I am not a part of the prayer line, nor do I post much but... just my two cents, for what it's worth... maybe you can clarify more what you mean, for others who may need it. No disrespect AT ALL, SINCERELY from my heart.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm sorry but I'm just so confused by this post...this is the very thing that has caused so much division in the body of Christ. There is no "black church" nor is there a "white church," we are all one body. I wasn't going to post this because I am not a part of the prayer line, nor do I post much but... just my two cents, for what it's worth... maybe you can clarify more what you mean, for others who may need it. No disrespect AT ALL, SINCERELY from my heart.

There is a lot of controversy against the 'Black Church' in the news and in many other venues. The 'Black Church' is being heavily criticized for not supporting Obama and other controversial issues. The NAACP made an announcement that only 32% of the Black community support gay rights and the remaining 68% of Blacks who do not support gay marriage are mainly comprised of the 'Black Church' or Black Church goers. The entire message stemming from the media is 'The Black Church'. This began in 2008 when the Black Church was blamed for proposition 8 in California, not turning out in the gay's favour.

Bottomline... I'm proud to be a part of what being so highly criticized, those who fear not what the world thinks of the Black Church, but in honouring God and in taking a stand for what's right.

I made it clear in my post that my post was not racially intended.

Last edited: