Former Lurker

ebonyhair

Hello to all! So.... Ive been lurking for the past two months and my hair has done a complete 360 using the abundant amount of info that I learned from this forum! I just wanted to thank all of you beautiful ladies for the helpful information regarding healthy hair care! U guys rock!!:grouphug3:

jetbeauty09

Hello to all! So.... Ive been lurking for the past two months and my hair has done a complete 360 using the abundant amount of info that I learned from this forum! I just wanted to thank all of you beautiful ladies for the helpful information regarding healthy hair care! U guys rock!!:grouphug3:

:grouphug:Welcome!!!

BrooklynSouth

Welcome to the forum. Two months 360 turnaround, now that's fast!...What have you been doing differently and what are the results? TIA

ebonyhair

Welcome to the forum. Two months 360 turnaround, now that's fast!...What have you been doing differently and what are the results? TIA

I made MANY changes using the information that I learned from this site, such as:

co-washes 2-3X wk instead of using shampoos with sulfates
airdrying
clarifying before DCing
DCing 1-2 X per week
sealing my ends with NTM and hot six oil
ponytail baggying my ends every day after work
dusting my ends my self
jelly from my aloe plants to smooth my new growth
glycerin-aloe vera juice-rosemary water mix for new growth
cayenne mixed w/ EVOO 20 min before washing
moisture/protein balance
protective styles(been bunning for two months)- I had no idea why my hair was stuck at SL for years
applying to scalp- NM twice a day mixed with MT,aloe vera juice and hot six oil followed by daily massaging
workouts 2-3 Xper week
and most importantly.......stretching for 4-5 months!

This former lurker was definitely taking notes!:grin: and everyones commenting on how healthy my hair is becoming! It's much healthier.....Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Last edited: