~~~FOTKI UPDATE! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!~~~

bravenewgirl87

I don't usually do this:

i started a new fotki and i wanted to share it with everyone. Its for relaxed hair and so far, I have a tutorial on how to use the ApHogee Treatment and a wrap/set for anyone who doesn't know. Please leave comments because i always leave comments on the Fotki's i visit.

Click Here!
Click here!

Last edited:

bravenewgirl87

caribeandiva said:
the first link isn't working. i can only get to the second link (old album).

try it now. I just thought i would show everyone my new haircut and such. I am going to to the stylist probably next week so i will update it with photos again.

caribeandiva

Human being
wow.. you have gorgeous eyes! your hair's very thick and shiny. i'm gonna have to go back and pay more attention to the wrap tutorial.

bravenewgirl87

caribeandiva said:
wow.. you have gorgeous eyes! your hair's very thick and shiny. i'm gonna have to go back and pay more attention to the wrap tutorial.

They aren't mine. i wish tho. It was my optomologist idea to wear gray to the prom... never really changed the color since then. thanx

rdm

Hi Brave New Girl...I learned from your tutorial for the Aphogee treatment!!! I did not know about NOT using the shower cap. Thanks!!!

bravenewgirl87

:thumbsup:
rdm said:
Hi Brave New Girl...I learned from your tutorial for the Aphogee treatment!!! I did not know about NOT using the shower cap. Thanks!!!

Oh yea! Motown Girl stressed that and so did tha package. I'm glad, yeah!
:thumbsup:

hopeful

You are very pretty:yep: and your hair is really coming along nicely. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
HHG,
Hopeful:)