Fotkis and Extra Virgin Olive Oil

pazyamor

Well, first of all, let me say this: to the ladies of LHCF who have taken their time to answer my numerous questions and take their time to write out detailed instructions, regimens, and whatnot: :thankyou: Every tiny bit of information I get on here has helped me sooo much, that I can actually feel the difference and I know I'll have the long, gorgeous hair some fo you ladies have one day.

Now, on to what's what:

First, I got FOTKI!!!! YAY!!!:clap: here's the link: http://members.fotki.com/WantLongHair1988/about/ ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Secondly, I have a question about EVOO...I have the regular stuff, like for cooking, does is work the same as something I would buy at the BSS?

Thanks for all the help!

Amber_moon

When in doubt.... buy food grade. ALLWAYS buy from the grocery store. The products are more pure, and they are safer.

By the way your album is GREAT!

Nola Darling

I have only bought Grocery Store EVOO. The first time I used it I used too much and my hair was super stiff. I get great results when I mix it with conditioner or when I use just a quarter size in my hands and spread it in my hair. Makes my hair soo soft! Hope that helps!

mscocoface

Always food grade if it is safe to go in your mouth then it should be safe to put on your hair.

You can mix it with different things such as your conditioner, shampoo, henna, etc.