Fragile Hairline Big or Small Twists Extensions?

HelpMyHair

Hey Ladies Please Help Me Out ! Well here's my Problem I have a Fragile Hairline and I want to get Two Strand Twists AKA Kinky Twists with Extensions should I get Small Twists wich means less of my hair will be grabbed in each Twist or should I get Big Twists wich means more of my hair will be grabbed in each Twist ? Please let mean know wich one would be less damaging to my Hairline ? Thank You

alliyah4eva203

if you must get them get big twists. i recommend you wear them down not pulled up in a pony tail so as not to cause more stress to the hair line.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I would recommend big twists as well. After putting in small twists and when you go to take them down, your fragile hairline might have breakage if you're not careful

HelpMyHair

Thanks for the advice ladies but If I get big Twists with Extensions won't my hairstylist have to put alot of extension hair in the Twists ( to make it look fuller ) and won't the weight of the extra extension hair that it's gonna take to do the Big Twists put stress on my hair ?

kytrona

If you want to keep them in for a long time, the small twists would be a better option, if not I'll say go with the big ones. The hair that is used for kinky twists is really light, so i don't think the weight would be an issue at all.

HelpMyHair

You mean the Afro Kinky Human Hair Right ??? ( Cause I heard the Synthetic type is heavy but the Human type is light ) Let Me Know ???