Frequent Deep Conditioning and Build Up Scalp?

Nice

Frequent Deep Conditioning and Build Up On Scalp?

Hey Ladies,

I know that I have dry scalp. But I have been noticing that sometimes after I do a deep conditioner, the shampoo girl has to go through my scalp and "scratch" with a small tooth comb some white residue and then shampoo again :confused: . Does this happen to anyone?

Last edited:

Allandra

Nice said:
Hey Ladies,

I know that I have dry scalp. But I have been noticing that sometimes after I do a deep conditioner, the shampoo girl has to go through my scalp and "scratch" with a small tooth comb some white residue and then shampoo again :confused: . Does this happen to anyone?
Are you using anything to clarify your scalp? If your scalp is dry, maybe you need to moisturize from the inside out (like taking vitamin e, flax seed oil etc.).

Queenie

I get build up too. Try a scalp scrub and let the water really beat down on your scalp whenever you rinse.

Nice

Allandra said:
Are you using anything to clarify your scalp? If your scalp is dry, maybe you need to moisturize from the inside out (like taking vitamin e, flax seed oil etc.).

Thanks Allandra. I will take a trip to the vitamin shoppe this weekend.

I am little afraid of ACV rinses!

Boadicea

ACV--> Apple Cider Vinegar rinse. You can buy it in a supermarket. It's used to clarify the scalp and make the hair shiny.

Chaya

Yes I get build up from deep conditioners as well. I use a clarifying shampoo about 2x/month.