Friend Posted this Dream on Facebook

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
She isn't saved, but based on what I "see" in her dream, she will be one day:

Weird dream: People were "dying" in strange ways all over the place but weren't going to Heaven. They were going to a strange man-made place. Michael Strahan (yes, from Kelly and Michael) and I found a sewer system that led to this place but the only way to enter the tunnel was to get a painful shot in the eye. We found all of the people hidden away and we saved them all. They didn't know they weren't actually dead. Ummmm..........what?!?! This was a strange one and proves that I watch way too much TV.

I just had to share. She isn't on LHCF. Does anyone else see what I see in this?

gn1g

yes, she will be used mightly of the Lord. Amen.

the people didn't know they were not dead and the enemy went after their vision because without a vision the people perish. So they did not lose their vision just took the shot.

Awesome dream and I suppose she will have a ministry in which signs and wonders will follow.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Supergirl, this is quite stirring. It's like reading from the "Book of Revelation" and Daniel's visions.

If she's your friend, no doubt your gift has 'captured' her attention. Your prayers / your thoughts 'that she live for Jesus'.

It's interesting that she mentioned Michael and Kelly. I didn't get it at first, then I realized it was Kelly Ripka and her show host who is an African American. Is this who she meant? If so, what have they been doing? Are they supporting in opposition to God's Word? It's just so interesting that she mentioned the two of them. Sorry for the questions about them, I just haven't watched the show. :yep:

I do believe that God is about to go 'mainstream' to get the 'world's attention'. Sin and corruption has gone far too far. And literally, these people are indeed dead (in their sins) and do not realize it. It's the Body of Christ who goes in to Minister and save their souls from perishing in darkness. Your friend may become 'one' among the 'rescue team'.

These are just my thoughts to an awesome post which wakes the souls of those who know Jesus. :yep:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Supergirl, this is quite stirring. It's like reading from the "Book of Revelation" and Daniel's visions.

If she's your friend, no doubt your gift has 'captured' her attention. Your prayers / your thoughts 'that she live for Jesus'.

It's interesting that she mentioned Michael and Kelly. I didn't get it at first, then I realized it was Kelly Ripka and her show host who is an African American. Is this who she meant? If so, what have they been doing? Are they supporting in opposition to God's Word? It's just so interesting that she mentioned the two of them. Sorry for the questions about them, I just haven't watched the show. :yep:

I do believe that God is about to go 'mainstream' to get the 'world's attention'. Sin and corruption has gone far too far. And literally, these people are indeed dead (in their sins) and do not realize it. It's the Body of Christ who goes in to Minister and save their souls from perishing in darkness. Your friend may become 'one' among the 'rescue team'.

These are just my thoughts to an awesome post which wakes the souls of those who know Jesus. :yep:

Shimmie

I don't get to watch Michael and Kelly often. But when I do, they're innocent enough. I don't know about their spiritual beliefs, but they definitely present nice wholesome appearances on their show.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Shimmie

I don't get to watch Michael and Kelly often. But when I do, they're innocent enough. I don't know about their spiritual beliefs, but they definitely present nice wholesome appearances on their show.

Thanks Supergirl :Rose: I saw a clip of Kelly and Michael when they were surprised by Oprah on their show. They do seem to be wholesome.

Reading your friend's dream, it seems as if Michael Strahan is one who knows the Lord and his strength is [somewhat] as the Angel Michael, in the Bible, as he goes in with your friend to save those who are lost.