Frizz-ease for Coarse Hair...I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Neen

Frizz-ease for Coarse Hair...I\'M IN LOVE!!!!

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Hey ya'll. I just purchased the new Frizz ease line for coarse hair and I am SOOOOOO happy I did. I got the conditioner, serum, and relaxing creme and it made my hair soooo pretty. You have to use the whole line though b/c using one product by itself doesn't do the trick. I have very short natural hair and it defined my curls so beautifully and made my hair soft and shiny. Part of the reason I gave up on the natural the first time was because my hair was just short and dry with no defined coils but this stuff makes me LOVE my natural hair! /images/graemlins/weird.gif I recommend this to all those 4a/b's who are having a hard time defining the curls/coils and getting a nice sheen going. I also dyed my hair a little lighter and it also made my natural more becoming. YIPEEEE! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

Re: Frizz-ease for Coarse Hair...I\'M IN LOVE!!!!

A beauty product that actually gives results??? Surely you jest! LOL So where'd you buy it and do you have a link?

congrats on finding something that works for you neen /images/graemlins/weird.gif
I've used the original line and also the relaxed line. Good stuff /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A beauty product that actually gives results??? Surely you jest! LOL So where'd you buy it and do you have a link?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I know it's by John Frieda so I assume he has a website. I'll have to check.

That line tore my hair up! Made it like straw. It was ok for like 2 seconds. I threw all that away. I hope it works better for you than it did for me.

Dang! And I was hoping that everyone would chime in and say how wonderful it was! LOL

Oh and I love your hair!

Okay, I'm buying the serum to see if it works for my hair. The other 3 I have and it works on my daughters 3A hair.

the serum alone didn't do much for me. I had to use all three to see results.

[ QUOTE ]
That line tore my hair up! Made it like straw. It was ok for like 2 seconds. I threw all that away. I hope it works better for you than it did for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you use the extra strength for coarse hair? the other stuff did not work for me but the extra strength line does.

Also, you have to put the serum on while your hair is WET (like still dripping), not damp.

Back