Naturals: John Frieda Frizz-Ease

Happy2BNappy

I went out on Saturday with a twist out and came home with a FULL BLOW AFRO! The humidity caused my twist out to swell and expand! So someone told me about Frizz-Ease. I brought the product on Sunday but I haven't used it yet.. Has anyone with natural hair used it and did you success? I have such a hard time in the humid weather wearing my hair out. I just wear my hair twisted. I lose a great deal of length (about 3 or 4 inches) but atleast it still looks cute!! :weird:

sylver2

I use it on my hair and my daughters hair. I'm relaxed she is not.
It works good, its just that its a small bottle and cause her hair is soo thick and natural she needs a lot of it.

Happy2BNappy

sylver2 said:
I use it on my hair and my daughters hair. I'm relaxed she is not.
It works good, its just that its a small bottle and cause her hair is soo thick and natural she needs a lot of it.

So on your daughter's hair..you notices a difference?? Did you use any other product on her hair to style it? I think that is my main concern.....

sylver2

Happy2BNappy said:
So on your daughter's hair..you notices a difference?? Did you use any other product on her hair to style it? I think that is my main concern.....

Oh yes I notice a difference. I use the xtra strength serum. Use it when the hair is wet. Rub on each section evenly especially on ends. Then I just use the same leave in I use. Rusk smoother.

Shatani

ive used it....i cant recall that it actually did anything spectacular....i used it as a detangler cuz it made my hair SO easy to comb when i put it in...however, i have tons and tons of hair, so i only got like 4 uses outta that tiny little bottle....

i never used it for outs...

PhonyBaloney500

I used to use it for twists and didn't notice anything TOO special but it was OK I guess. Does it have silicones in it (drying)? Probably I would imagine.

sylver2

I think a lot of people use the John Frieda the wrong way.. thats why I hear so many negative results about it. I don't use it to sit under the dryer and I don't use it as a regular serum or detangler.
I only use it soon as I get out of the shower while my hair is soaking wet, don't towel dry.
Section into about 6 pieces. Rub a quarter size amount on each piece all over.. especially the ends. Then use leave in co and immediately blowdry hair.

Dare~to~Dream

I've used the Wind Down Relax Créme and it worked great. I used the kind in the white bottle but the purple bottle is formulated for coarser hair...it helps to get the hair straight {you have to use it with a blowdryer and and brush}.