From braids to Cornrows/Natural Twist Extensions

Tanisha

<font color="blue"> </font> I've finally had it with my braids. I've had them for 6 months and I'm stick of paying, sitting and buying hair. I've decided I want my natural hair for a while, so I'm going to start doing cornrows and Natural Twist Extensions for the next 6 months.

Any advice about after the next 6 months, should I go back to the relaxer which was nice but always ends up breaking off a sensitive spot on the back of my head or try the texturizer? My natural hair is not long, maybe to the bottom of my ear and I don't know how long the back is because it had broken off so much but I don't want all this time to be a waste and have it break off again with a relaxer.

I've learned so much from all of you I thought you might be able to help me with this one.
<font color="blue"> </font>

bri123

Hi Tanisha
Buying hair and paying someone can become very expensive. I just got braids and my sister did them for me for free. My advice would be to do your own hair which you can save lots of money. Also I would for the breakage you are experiencing is to deep condition your hair with a really good protein condtioner. Also everyday to get the hair strong apply infusium 23 leave in treatment this stuff is awesome for at least two months for the protein treatment and use every day the infusium 23. Go to the website of http://www.growafrohairlong.com The hair lady's website about extensions and maintaining the health and of the hair while your hair is resting while wearing braids she has helped me alot. I hopes this helps.