FUBU .Hair

alireno

I just got back from Target and noticed that FUBU has a haircare line called "FUBU.Hair". I was very surprised to see that. I stood in front of the products and wrote the names of each down to share with you. These are the FUBU.Hair products: Hair and Scalp Enhancer Balm, Smoothing Creme, Hair and Scalp Oil Spray, Setting and Sculpting Spray, Silk Protein Shampoo, and Intensive Protein Conditioner. I didn't really have time to look at the ingredients. If anyone has tried this line, let me know how it works for you.

How very nice of you to take time to write them down to share with us. Thanks
wink.gif
--sounds interesting.

I also saw this line at Target. One of the products --I think the pomade/grease has an impressive ingredient list. I remember wishing that the hairdressing was a conditioner instead. I can't remember the ingedients though because that was last week.

I saw this too. Apparently all the Targets in my area have decided to discontinue selling my S-Curl
swearing.gif
to make room for this! No wonder I was able to buy an 8oz bottle for $1.44 when it's usually $4. Humph.

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone has tried this line, let me know how it works for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...yea, let us know. Whoever is brave enough to try this stuff, we definitely want to hear about it!
laugh.gif

Back