Gabrielle Union's Natchel Hair.

LoveCraze

Naturalista
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gabrielle-union-natural-hair_us_58e51d03e4b0917d3476310e

In March, Union launched her hair care line for women with textured hair, Flawless. The line, which includes shampoos, conditioners, styling aids and treatments, aims to “address issues women with textured hair face most often such as dryness, split ends, damage, brittleness and frizz.”

When she announced the launch of Flawless, Union opened up about her struggles accepting her natural curls in an interview with WWD.

“I went through a phase where I would leave my relaxer on so long, thinking the longer I leave this relaxer on, the straighter it’s going to be,” she said. “Cut to lesions, like open wounds in my scalp, trying to chase something that was unrealistic, and eventually probably in my mid- to late 20s I decided to give up my relaxer, and I went natural.”

In an essay for Glamour, the 44-year-old said she endured years of living in a world that idolizes white beauty standards and going through Hollywood hairstylists who were unqualified to do her hair. She shared on Instagram that she finally decided to start her natural hair journey around the age of 25.

RUBY

She and her hair looks pretty in that first instagram video. So she's been natural for 20 years (she started @ 25 and shes 44 now)? Interesting. I wonder why she decided to come out with a hair line now. The hair products market is over saturated IMO.

Dposh167

She def looks better with her natural hair...but im not interested in her hair care line. She wears weaves in public for 15 years as a celeb....we rarely ever get to see her real hair. Actually i think this is the most ive ever seen of her real hair....and then bam a haircare line for natural hair? I'll pass...but her hair looks good tho

Misseyl

I wonder how long it actually is. It does look healthy, but I don't need any new products. What I'm using works fine for my hair right now. If she has a hair masque, that I might try.:afro: